“Outstanding”
Review of White Porch Inn

White Porch Inn
Ranked #7 of 63 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Last minute getaway turned into a fantastic vacation. We stayed at the White Porch Inn on the spur of the moment. The inn is absolutely beautiful. It is clean, neat and relaxing. Our room was filled with extras, view, fireplace, refrig. Dale and his team were more than helpful in making our stay in Provincetown interesting even in the off season. He gave us recommendations for dinner that were spot on as well as provided maps and information on the local beaches and sites. Honestly couldn't have asked for more. Keep up the great work and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks Jeff and Patti Wozney

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Tom S, Owner at White Porch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Hi Jeff and Patti,
Thanks again for sharing your last minute vacation with us as well as sharing your review with others. We really appreciate it and hope to welcome you back to the White Porch Inn during your next P'town vacation.
Dale, Tom and the White Porch Team

Reviewed February 27, 2014

My partner and I stayed here last summer while we were attending a beautiful summer wedding. In fact, the entire wedding party stayed at the White Porch Inn. Some of the rooms are kind of small, but all of the accommodations are wonderful. The staff is very attentive. One morning that we were there the staff was touching up some paint that had been scratched. I was impressed that they stay on top of it like that. This place doesn't miss a single detail. Also, the location is fabulous. It is right off of the main strip (I can't remember the street name), and it's very close to the pier. I've already reserved our room for another trip in June of 2014. I can't wait! I <3 P-town!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robby S

Hey Guys,
It was great having you both this first time and looking forward to the second trip! Thanks for sharing and see you in June!.
Tom, Dale, and the White Porch Team

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here about 2 plus years ago. I received an email from the owners a few weeks ago and the first thing I thought was "I need to write a review". Trip finder came later for me.

My husband's brother and mother live in Plymouth so we planned for a night where his mom would watch tgere kids for the night and we could go off for the night. This is where we stayed. Thus feels like home away from home, everyone is greeting with a welcoming happy hour which was awesome. You go off and do your thing in P-Town; shopping, walking, dinner, clubs and at the end you come "home" to the Inn. We played game with other residents then off to our room which was spectacular. We had the room with the fireplace upstairs in the main house. Total high quality B&B. It was warm during the day but cool at night enough to put it on.

Breakfast was fantastic and presented as if we were all special guest. Tom and Thomas were very proud and gracious host too, again your like family.

This is a MUST STAY.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thanks for the review and kind words. We do hope you are able to come back as it has been a while since we have seen you at the White Porch Inn. We have made additional enhancements to the property, including the creating and inclusion of the White Porch Gallery @ the White Porch Inn. Hope to see you this Summer or Fall.
Tom and the White Porch Team

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Open in the winter! My wife and I had a wonderful getaway to the upper room of The White Porch Inn - Comfy bed, loved the fireplace at the foot of the bed, and even though it was cold, the balcony was wonderful to look out over PTown to the bay! Breakfast was great - just enough to get going in the morning. Everything was clean, and Dale was great! thank you.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

P'town is indeed a great place in the off season and we are happy you enjoyed your Winter get-away at the White Porch Inn! Hope you have a chance to check us out this Summer of Fall season so you can use the roof deck with the amazing water views.
Tom, Dale, and the White Porch Team

Reviewed January 23, 2014

My partner and I badly needed a romantic winter getaway and we were looking for a specific experience. The White Porch Inn helped us to have a fantastic 3-night mini-vacation. Since it was January we wanted a place where we could enjoy being indoors as much as being out. We also wanted a little space to spread out and play games or relax by the fireplace when it was too cold to be outside. We LOVED the space, comfort and privacy of the Nobska Light room which has a private entrance in the carriage house. Our bed was extremely comfortable and we were able to comfortably control the temperature within the room (it was extremely cold outside when we were there). Both the carriage house and the main house were elegant and comfortable. Since many stores and restaurants are closed in the off-season and we had a big winter storm while we were there (even more things closed) we also greatly appreciated having a mini-fridge for our own drinks and snacks (small detail but it made our stay more enjoyable). I also loved the wrap around porch which we could not take advantage of because of the weather but I can imagine sitting out there relaxing on a bright sunny morning or warm summer evening. We also enjoyed wine hour and a chance to mingle with other guests. We enjoyed a delicious warm breakfast every morning and there were always homemade goodies as well. Dale was very accommodating and helpful in every way. Our car was covered by a snow drift and I especially appreciated being completely shoveled out. Everything about our stay was fantastic. In addition to beautiful accommodations and great service the central location couldn't be more ideal within Provincetown. If we had time we definitely would have stayed longer and will not hesitate to go back again. This is a great place to stay any time of the year!

Room Tip: We loved staying in the carriage house which was spacious and private. Each room had a private entr...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

So glad you enjoyed your romantic winter escape in our Nobska Light room. P'town can be magical when snow covered and the fireplaces provide a great place to warm up after a walk in the snow. Thanks for your review and hope to see you back at the White Porch Inn.

Dale, Tom, and the White Porch Team

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The White Porch Inn was ideal for a peaceful winter getaway. I stayed there for two nights at the beginning of 2014; if time and money had been no object I would have liked to stay longer. The bedroom was cozy and comfortable. I loved having the fireplace at the foot of the bed and the view from the bed of the nearby snow-covered rooftops.

Breakfast was excellent, with a lot of variety and always something hot cooked to order. Dale was helpful and accommodating. I would recommend the White Porch to any of my friends and - though I have stayed at many other Provincetown guesthouses - I will try to stay at the White Porch from now on.

Room Tip: The website has good descriptions and photos of the rooms, so check it out carefully and make your c...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Hi Gabriel,
Viewing the snow covered roof tops from bed in front of the fire is a great way to enjoy P'town in the Winter - so glad you enjoyed it and your stay at the White Porch Inn.
Dale, Tom, and the White Porch Inn Team

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My Boyfriend and I stayed at the white porch inn in August '13. I loved everything about it from the staff, to the rooms, to the location, to the art and so much more. I literally was planning my next trip before I left that trip. I had tears in my eyes as we drove away because I did not know how I was gonna wait another year until we came back!

Cant wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

HI Angela, We are happy you enjoyed your time with us. August is quickly approaching so we hope to see you both again this Summer!
Tom, Dale, and the White Porch Inn Team