Secret Garden Inn
$89
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$109
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$69
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)
$145
$120
Brass Key Guesthou
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$136
$128
Travelocity
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$224
$199
Crowne Pointe Hist
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$207
$175
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$159
Travelocity
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$84
$81
Boatslip Resort(Provincetown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscaptain's quarterscommercial streetsecond floor balconyb bcrows nestp townother guestsgreat bed and breakfastfantastic hostsshared bathroombrowniemy partnercakesperfect locationsmall refrigeratorshort staypilgrim monument
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights in early June. The central location makes this place perfect for whale watching trips, you can walk to the pier to catch the whale boat. This takes about 3 minutes from the secret garden. The secluded garden and tucked away nature of the property, means you feel insulated from the hubbub of the Main Street. Michael is a great host, he's welcoming, charming and knowledgeable in equal measure. His years of experience in the hotel industry shine through in the attention to detail in how the hotel is run. The breakfast is pretty basic, but enough to get you going for the day. Michael serves up fresh coffee as well as anecdotes on life and advice on getting around the cape. The property is well looked after and maintained, the garden especially looks great. We took breakfast on the balcony each day and the views of the harbour and nearby monument are a real bonus. I imagine this place gets really busy judging by the other reviews. We will Definetly go back to visit in the distant future.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Greg T
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

A Secret Garden Inn was lovely! The location very close to Commercial street was extremely convenient and clean but far enough away to be quiet and cozy at night - perfect! From the second floor porch adirondack chairs we could enjoy afternoon wine and just hear the people laughing and frolicking on Commercial street about a block away. Or one could enjoy your evening sip in one of the three+ seating areas in the garden. Michael is engaging and warm; we felt like we were staying at a good friend's house.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

The perfect location, the gorgeous rooms, the beautiful garden and Michael, the incredibly friendly and helpful owner made our stay an absolutely delightful experience. We felt like we were staying with friends. Also, when we were there in October the room rate was very reasonable.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The Secret Garden is the best kept secret under $200 in Provincetown. The innkeeper was very warm, friendly, knowledgeable and most engaging. The inn is within walking distance of all the excitement- no car is needed. I would strongly recommend Secret Garden and can't wait to go there again. I really felt like I was staying at someone's house and felt very comfortable there.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I found The Secret Garden by chance on line & am so glad I did. Michael, the owner/host is warm, intelligent, real & a pleasure to be around.I very much appreciated the time & effort he took in finding me a room as i booked very late in the season for August. Elena, the housekeeper & gal friday is a delight. The place is clean, charming & well-kept. The location is PERFECT, in the center of town, yet quiet & private. I have been coming to P-Town for over 20 years & I can say I feel like I have found a lovely place with new friends that I look forward to returning to for the next 20 years!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo