“Excellent Place to Stay”
Review of Secret Garden Inn

Secret Garden Inn
Ranked #10 of 63 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My Stay at the Secret Garden Inn in August 0f 2011 was a very pleasurable one. I found the accommodations more than adequate. I was a extremely pleased which is why I chose it again this year. I know I will enjoy my stay there again this year a very pleasurable one. I would recommend it highly. It is a very quiet and restful place to stay considering it is just off Commercial Street.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Richard R

Reviewed October 21, 2011

I stayed at this wonderful property the last time I came to Provincetown for Women's Week and can honestly say it's the best location on the strip. There seems to be a change of ownership as Michael has replaced Abe & Tom as the wonderful host. The only issue I had was using the online request to book my reservation. I never got a response so I picked up the phone to call. Got booked in the Secret Garden room which gave me access to the front balcony and a shared bathroom across the hall. My partner and I were so very happy to stay and will definitely return the next time we visit the Cape.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ladynorse
Reviewed October 9, 2011

I love Provincetown, all the energy and excitement, at the same time I loved staying at the Secret Garden B&B, just off the main street a quiet secluded house with a fabulous garden area, front porch and upstairs balcony for quiet relaxation. I stayed here with my 2 boys; the owners were extremely friendly, nice, happy and energetic, as well as very kid friendly. I highly recommend the Secret Garden.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ttiinnnnyy
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We love the Secret Garden. Hosts Tom & Abe are wonderful and accommodating. The location is fabulous. It's like staying with family only you don't have to worry about anything.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Stayed at the Secret Garden Inn for several nights during mid July. Perfect central location but away from the noise. The Inn had all the essentials needed. Abe, one of the hosts was friendly and attentive. They served a good breakfast and kept my room and the inn very clean. Stayed in the "On Golden Pond room" which was cozy but slightly small. This isn't a problem as one should be spending most of their time out doors. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tony-on-vacation
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Location was perfect, room was very clean. I only wished the AC Unit would not have kepted me up all night and that the shared bathroom wouldv've had better maintenance.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cocimocci
Reviewed July 24, 2011

My daughter and her partner were married in the gorgeous courtyard garden this week. The original plan had been a beach ceremony, but the wind made that impossible. Abe and Tom could not have been more gracious and helpful in getting this very last-minute change of venue arranged.
The inn is lovely, the garden was perfect for our special event. There was easily accessible parking, chairs set up facing the gazebo amid flowering garden beds, champagne glasses provided. Nothing felt rushed or haphazard-seemed like this had been the plan all along! A million thanks to Abe!
After the ceremony our group celebrated with a spectacular dinner at Dalla Cucina alla Tavola, arranged with Tom's help.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple