“Decent food, good service, great view”

Surf Club Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #99 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 27, 2013

It's in the center of town, overlooking the large parking lot. Mussels Marinara at $11 was the special. The dish certainly owed more to Portugal than Italy (as do many of the residents of the Cape). It came with Portuguese bread and linguica. It was well worth $11 and one of my guests wanted the French version with white wine and garlic - no problem. Martha had a large bowl of steamers and another guest had a salad with a handful of lobster. With a few good beers we spent a mere $70 for four people for a pretty good lunch.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We read some previous comme ya on trip advisor before entering as they seemed a little mixed. We had a great experience. The view for or lunch was awesome. The staff working there was friendly and working hard. The food was a little pricey but I suppose on par for the area. Me and my wife like our meals and both of the kids liked their meals as well. I had the lobster blt sandwich and a bowl of chowder. Would recommend a meal here anytime.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

As others have mentioned the service is a little slow and the food just average. The place is convenient to the shops and ships that leave for the whale watching. Love this town though.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is a typical bar/restaurant in a seaside town... Use the beautiful views to draw your customers into an establishment that serves, at best, OK food. The service was slow, lackluster, and unfriendly. Add prices that are typical and you can find a lot of other places in P-Town to cap off your day.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

This place is far from fancy but it is October and a Wednesday AND I grew up in New England AND this was the best Fisherman's Platter I have ever eaten. The Haddock was perfect, the Shrimp were colossal , the Scallops were huge and perfectly fried. When there is so much food that I cannot finish the fried clams? That is a very large platter. I substituted sweet potato fries and they were crisp and tasty, but I could not eat many. This was a spur of the moment day trip on a summer like fall day and we were not disappointed.