“Lobster Rolls!! Yassss!”

Ranked #31 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Patio American Grill and Cocktail Bar offers a true Cape Cod experience in the center of Provincetown. This is the place to come and enjoy inspired New England cuisine and great cocktails in a casual yet chic setting.
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The lobster rolls at the Patio are so good. It was a lot of lobster and not fillers. The blackberry mojito....excellent and the service was good too. Perfect place to go with a large group of people or a cute date night. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank PhilJerz

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Just stopped at this establishment for a couple of drinks recently. I see that this place has a lot of good reviews, so hopefully this was a fluke, but the service was so terrible, I would hesitate to go back. We were virtually ignored after being seated for quite a while, and then the server came over and was completely rude when taking our order. She might have been having a bad day, but it shouldn't be taken out on customers because they won't return. I think the patio is lovely outside and is a great place for people watching, though.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We did not have reservations on this particular night for our one week visit to the Cape. We arrived in Ptown without any idea of where to go and finally decided on The Patio - excellent choice. I liked the atmosphere (we sat inside, but could have sat outside, which was also cool), and our server was a sweet girl from Eastern Europe who was very attentive to our needs. We got the fried clams and boy, were they delicious!! I live in northern NJ (uh, all we have are Italian restaurants) and this was such a treat. For an entree, I had the lobster grilled cheese sandwich, which blew me away. Such an interesting and well executed dish. My husband had the fish n chips which he said were very good.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Patio to someone visiting Ptown! Great experience.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

A wonderful location for fresh air, excellent food and people watching. Loved the sampler option since everything looked enticing and it all was delicious. The lobster mac and cheese did not skimp on the lobster and was a group favorite. Recommend the Bloody Mary's as well.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Food was very good, different spin on basic dishes. Our waiter Julius was fabulous, took great care of us. I also liked the small touch the restaurant added of placing blankets on the backs of the chairs for guests when it gets chilly at night. Would definitely recommend.