“Whales Ho!”

Dolphin Fleet Whale Watch
Ranked #1 of 26 Tours in Provincetown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Whale watching originators of east coast whale watching since 1975. trips depart daily from Provincetown harbor. 3-4 hours in duration. booking available on-line, private chartering available. trip times vary, up to 10 trips daily during July and August Season April- October
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had a great time searching and finding whales off of P-town. The crew is friendly and knowledgeable. We learned a lot. We saw about a dozen different whales, and followed a group of 3 for a while. I took incredible photos that I framed and hung. I also got some good video. Listen to the person selling the tix. They will tell you the best cruise to take depending on weather/temperature/etc.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband and I and my son and I have enjoyed the Dolphin Fleet Whale Watching cruises for the last several years. I highly recommend this fleet. We have always seen whales on our trips. The narrators are very informed about the whales we see and even know most of them by name. We enjoy the sunset cruises best.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I've gone on these boats many times with family & friends over the years, and not once have we missed seeing whales. One one trip, we got so close, we could smell the fish they were eating (pheew!), and watch the gulls darting down to steal fish from the whales' mouths. The onboard naturalists are great-very knowledgeable, and the captains know where the whales are to be found. Take warm clothes in spring & fall-it gets very cold in the wind as these boats speed to and from the whales.

2  Thank docbruce
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Naturist on board announces the sites, animals in view. Clean, safe ships with heated & cooled cabins, snack bars.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Being Family with young kids, couple, or even single you will for sure enjoy this 3 hours trip in the ocean, Spectacular seen of the Whales, acrobatic jumps and flips, big yeahhhhhhh and waaaaaaooo. Try to be around 1-3PM most of the wales show at this time, this was the case in early July. The captain was very experience and tracked the whales, dolphins and sea dogs fast, so we enjoyed the trip to the max.