“Pricey, but worth it!”

The Pointe Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Pointe Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 139 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Prince Street
Description: Located at The Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa, The Pointe Restaurant serves modern American cuisine. Located in the Inn's famous sea captain's mansion, diners enjoy the sophisticated, yet relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy Provincetown lobster fresh from our tank or choose from the many items on our more casual dining selections great for sharing. The Pointe's menu has something for everyone including various seafood selections, several beef and pork items, as well as vegetairan options.
Northern Kentucky
“Pricey, but worth it!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

As the only restaurant I had saved as a possibility in P-Town, my wife and I strolled up the hill from the beach and settled into a nice two-top table on their porch. The room was on the small side, but still comfortable.

Our server was very nice and helpful and delivered a couple well-made drinks.
My wife has yet to stop talking about her meal of lobster gnocchi. And my lobster ravioli was also memorable. The menu was small but am sure the selections will appease most tastes.

We enjoyed our time above the city next the Pilgrims' monument. The whole dinner was a bit pricey, but was our favorite meal of our trip, and was completely worth it.

• Visited May 2014

Boston, Ma
“Delicious lobster and seafood dishes”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The gnocchi dish with lobster was amazing! Also, the lobster ravioli and calamari were great.

The clam chowder was good, but the portion was very small.

The steak frites were tasty (especially the frites) but it wasn't the best steak frites we've ever had... stick to the seafood and you won't be disappointed!

Visited April 2014
“Exquisite”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I came here for dinner for our anniversary. This was so elegant and the view was beautiful. Im a super picky eater and was nervous about this restaurant. It was a very small menu-again I was nervous. We ordered appetizers and dinner at same time. So wish id waited. We had the poached lobster and chive gnocchi. Omg-i wished id had a bucket full. And then I found I vould have ordered it as an entree. I could have cried it was soo good. Im not complaining though because my fillet mignon with a red wine reduction was fabulous. And my partner ordered the pork tenderloin with butternut squash ravioli. It was amazing. The staff was attentive but not in the way that can be really irritating. The experience was great. Go there- the food was the best we had the entire time we were there

Deerfield
“Great value”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

A real gem and a great view of the pilgrim monument.
Best clam chowder on the cape and the veal chop was done perfectly.
Really great wine list with very reasonably priced wines that don't rob your pocket.

Visited March 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Read all the reviews but decided to ask the waiters opinion as well. He recommended the calamari over either lobster app and it was outstanding. The special "Waldorf" salad was fantastic. For entrees we had the special short rib and steak frites. Both were outstanding. We decided to stay local and had a bottle of the Truro Cabernet Franc. It was very good. Service was excellent. Will definitely go back.

Visited March 2014