“A Last Minute Find”

The Pointe Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Pointe Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Prince Street
Description: Offering modern-coastal fare with a distinctly local undercurrent, The Pointe is an innovative restaurant and wine bar that channels the creativity of Provincetown. Its inspired spirit, buzzing atmosphere, and focus on bringing guests and neighborhood locals an unprecedented food and beverage experience.
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The Pointe was a last minute decision at the end of a rainy dreary day.
The food was excellent and presented beautifully. We tried specialty cocktails and were tastefully surprised.
Parmesan Risotto, Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, Roasted Asparagus, Chicken Tagliatelle Pasta all were delicious and sufficient.
Our waitress had a great rapport with all the patrons on the porch that night and there was even a little communal talk about babies and breastfeeding!! She was very helpful describing foods to us.
We had an enjoyable dinner and would definitely return next visit to P-town.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

A lovely restaurant, The Pointe serves delicious American/Italian fare in a gracious setting with views of the monument. Open year round, we dine here occasionally but off season they have an Italian Night which is quite the deal. You get a large salad to share, a choice of Italian specialties from a separate menu and dessert. The Chef has an Italian background so the food is truly delicious and of high quality! Give it a try if you have not done so yet!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I own a time share in Ptown Cape Cod and always dine out once or twice during my annual week. Usually I like to go to two great restaurants in town but this time my friend Ann and I decided it would be great to try someplace new. I had heard about the pointe from some people at my time share and we went on a Sunday Night to the Pointe. We were not disappointed , the food as wonderful and the staff was wonderful. When we were trying to find the restaurant entrance ( The Pointe has a spa and hotel also) I asked a person I saw in the garden outside the building if she would tell us the way. At the time she was cutting some fresh herbs from the garden and as I saw later I think she was the chief for I saw her on the way out in the kitchen. All in all it was a wonderful evening .

1  Thank Mikefish
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Best food I experienced on the cape was at The Pointe. The halibut was extraordinary and the lobster superb.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The restaurant is located next to the Pilgrim monument in a quiet street. The hotel is located in an old house which makes it very cosy and intimate. The service was really good ( they even come with an ipad to show you the different courses. The food quality was very good. We had lobster and pasta. Both entrees were nice.