Found this place on Trip Advisor. The reviews were correct. It was charming and quiet due to being down a driveway from the hustle and bustle of Commercial Street. The room was small but had had 2 comfortable chairs, tons of light for reading at night, enough hangers in the closet, was spotlessly clean and the most amazing location, right on the beach. On a warm day, you have a choice of sitting on the beach, or on the deck right outside the room. I'm so glad that I found Dyer's and would go back in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in luxury at Dyer's Beach House. This waterfront guest house was converted from a boat house over 40 years ago. Recently updated, light and bright guest rooms are well appointed and directly on the beach surrounded by harbor views and the beach. Each room enjoys panoramic views with private and semi-private decks. Dyer's Beach House guest rooms feature luxury bedding, spacious rooms with king and queen options, a private entrance, updated nicely sized showers, flower filled beach gardens. Every room offers a bar with refrigerator, WIFI, iHome, flatscreen HD smart TV/DVD, daily houseman services and a fresh coffee service each morning. Guests always have complimentary free parking for one car. Our guest reviews speak for themselves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, HRS, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Dyer's Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dyer`s Beach House And Motel
- Dyer`s Beach House Hotel Provincetown
- Dyers Beach Hotel