Found this place on Trip Advisor. The reviews were correct. It was charming and quiet due to being down a driveway from the hustle and bustle of Commercial Street. The room was small but had had 2 comfortable chairs, tons of light for reading at night, enough hangers in the closet, was spotlessly clean and the most amazing location, right on the beach. On a warm day, you have a choice of sitting on the beach, or on the deck right outside the room. I'm so glad that I found Dyer's and would go back in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in luxury at Dyer's Beach House. This waterfront guest house was converted from an original boat house, luxury linens, waterfront decks, large rooms, fireplaces, oversized bath, WIFI, cable TV, dry bar, in room Kureg Coffee Service. Recently updated, light and bright guest rooms are well appointed and directly on the beach surrounded by breathtaking harbor views and the beach gardens. Each room enjoys private and semi-private decks. Guest rooms feature luxury bedding, spacious rooms with king and queen options, a private entrance, updated oversized well appointed shower baths, daily housekeeping, and flower filled beach gardens. Every room offers a bar with refrigerator, glassware, water/coffee. Each room maintains WIFI, iHome, flatscreen HD TV/DVD, daily houseman services. Guests always have complimentary free parking for one car. When you need more than a waterfront room, please try our 3 bedroom guest suite. We offer both waterfront and garden suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dyer's Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dyer`s Beach House Hotel Provincetown
- Dyer`s Beach House And Motel
- Dyers Beach Hotel