Found this place on Trip Advisor. The reviews were correct. It was charming and quiet due to being down a driveway from the hustle and bustle of Commercial Street. The room was small but had had 2 comfortable chairs, tons of light for reading at night, enough hangers in the closet, was spotlessly clean and the most amazing location, right on the beach. On a warm day, you have a choice of sitting on the beach, or on the deck right outside the room. I'm so glad that I found Dyer's and would go back in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in luxury at Dyer's Beach House. This waterfront guest house was converted from an original boat house and the tide laps at your feet on the deck. Recently updated, light and bright guest rooms are well appointed and directly on the beach surrounded by breathtaking harbor views and the beach gardens. Each room enjoys private and semi-private decks. Guest rooms feature luxury bedding, spacious rooms with king and queen options, a private entrance, updated oversized well appointed shower baths, daily housekeeping, and flower filled beach gardens. Every room offers a bar with refrigerator, glassware, water/coffee. Each room maintains WIFI, iHome, flatscreen HD TV/DVD, daily houseman services and a fresh coffee service each morning. Guests always have complimentary free parking for one car. Our guest reviews speak to our spirit. Our view is sure to brighten yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Dyer's Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dyer`s Beach House And Motel
- Dyer`s Beach House Hotel Provincetown
- Dyers Beach Hotel