“Crowded and not scenic”

$60.00*
and up
Cape Cod Fast Ferry
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This beach is supposed to be fabulous, but when I went, it was super-crowded. Much more packed than Herring Cove beach, which I thought was much prettier.

1  Thank timpitts57
Write a ReviewReviews (1,267)

Reviewed August 12, 2012

If you have stood at the southernmost point of the the US in key west, you need to stand at the other end, race point. You can camp in your self contained vehicle for one night, you can also get a day pass and park your 4 wheel drive vehicle on the beach. Dream would be staying in one of the dune shacks.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

A bit more crowded than other beaches in the area. Lots of campers and boats. We preferred a quieter beach experience.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I loved this beach. It was clean and beautiful with pretty calm waters. On the day that my family and I went, they were not allowing dogs. Yippee! The only downside was the steep entrance fee. I believe that it was $15,

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We wanted to go on the Whale watching cruise but we didn't have enough time due the traffic jam on the road, so we decided to check out the observation deck at the Race Point Beach visitors center at 4PM. My friend told me that you can borrow the binoculars from the visitor center's park ranger to see the whale. We actually use the binoculars spot three whales near two Whale watching cruises.

3  Thank kpbsrs