“Another Fabulous Stay At the Prince Albert”

Prince Albert Guest House
Ranked #12 of 63 Provincetown B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Just completed a wonderful five day stay at the Prince Albert again. Some of the rooms have been upgraded/remodeled over the winter this year only improving what was already perfect. Breakfasts were tasty, daily newspapers, everything wonderful. The cleaning staff out did themselves maintaining this wonderful property. Bob, Stephen, and Shelby (the house pet) run a top rate B & B and recommend it highly to anyone visiting Provincetown.

Room Tip: I have stayed in three of the rooms over the years, and all are good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Bob S, Owner at Prince Albert Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback and look forwardt to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We highly recommend you try the Prince Albert Guest House. The hosts, Bob and Stephen, are charming and generous and the rooms are a delight. The property offers numerous outside sitting and lounging areas including spaces right on Commercial Street where you can enjoy watching the world walk by...We will most certainly be back...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Had a great time! This was my 2nd trip there; I came back because I had such a great stay the previous time. The owners are great and very accommodating, and the rooms are lovely (especially since each of them has a private bathroom). I would recommend this spot to all of my friends visiting Ptown because I know they would be taken care of :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The owner of the guest really make you feel at home. I have been staying at the gust house for years and will continue to book rooms on upcoming visits .
Great location right in the miidle of town.
Outdoor sitting in front of gust house with beautiful views of Cape Cod Bay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Great location! Great hospitality! Great breakfast! Some reviews said they didn't like the beds-I thought the beds were fantastic! I haven't slept that good in years! The owners were very helpful as it was our first time in Provincetown. Would defintiely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I decided to take a last minute, Memorial Day weekend solo trip to P-town on a whim. No hotel reservation, nothing but a change of clothes & cash. I had never been out of Boston since I moved to Massachusetts last summer so I wasn't sure what to expect. I strolled down the main street looking for a hotel "No Vacancy" was all I'd seen until I got to PA Guest House & a neighboring facility. PA rented me a room for far less than the other vacant establishment. Stephen & Bob were extremely friendly (reminds me of the Southern Hospitality I'm used to). I stayed in a queen sized room on the first floor, beautiful view of the street, private bathroom, cozy. I didn't have any issues during my short, but enjoyable stay. The only thing I regret is missing the breakfast AND not getting in the jacuzzi. I will definitely be back here.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was my first trip to Cape Cod and Provincetown, and I had an absolute blast! Much of this was due to the cordiality and hospitality of the Prince Albert Guest House and its owners--very friendly, laid-back pair. The accommodations were comfortable, the layout easily accessible, and the location perfect! Breakfast on Sunday morning was an absolute gem. Check it out and tell 'em hello for me!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends