“Best Meal on our trip”

Fanizzi’s Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Open year-round and daily! Fanizzi's offers a casual waterfront dining for absolutely any occasion at absolutely any time. Owner Paul Fanizzi has mastered the art of the eclectic menu, offering everything from Cape seafood classics to fresh salads to elegant, international entrees to burgers and great comfort foods. Make it a moonlit date or stop in for lunch - we'll see you at Fanizzi's!Sunday Brunch 10:00 am until 2:00 pm. Regular lunch menu also served from 11:30 to 3:45 Dinner 4:00 pm until close. Early Birds Special 4:30 pm until 6:00 pm.Gluten Free Options Available. Function room available Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here on our last day of vacation for dinner. We went to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We sat in the room overlooking the ocean with a window table. The view is spectacular. The food was delicious. And the service was great. The waitress even offered to take our picture. We will definitely be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,422)

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was an unexpected pleasure, on the water, some parking (always a problem in P''town) a fair amount of on street parking. DO NOT park near curbs painted yellow. Walkable from town, east end. We had a delightful window table looking out on Cape Cod Bay. Beautiful day. We both enjoyed our healthy and delicious lunches. My cod was delectable, he liked the meatloaf. Nice staff, prompt and courteous. The local visitor center volunteer mentioned it as his favorite place in Provincetown. Go! Dinner was a little more pricey, of course. We will return.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were looking for a family friendly place with reasonable prices and we found it. Loved eating right on the water...the food was great...our waiter was fantastic.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I'm starting to be a bit biased when I go to Provincetown for a meal. I have been to Fanizzi's several times for lunch as well as dinner. Reservations are accepted and advised during the summer and early fall. Waitstaff is usually very attentive but not intrusive. Menu specials are varied. I ate there last night and the only place was in the sidewalk side of the building, not as nice as the ocean side where you have a view. However, it was fine as I was more interested in talking with the other couple we were with. If your seatmates are not stellar, I advise asking for ocean side dining, but be advised it may be a longer wait. Anyway, bread served while were were waiting was a harbor watch similar type of roll, good, I personally would have served it with some whipped honey butter or something similar but that's me. There were four of us and the dinners varied from chicken to veal to seafood to steak. All fabulous and we were all impressed. My husband likes his meals unadorned so they didn't flinch just brought a perfectly done steak with fries! The portions are large so we had food left over which was great. Highly recommend, you won't go wrong. I actually had tried to plan a rehearsal dinner there for the fall but the room wasn't quite big enough which is regrettable. That won't stop us from bringing family there, just in smaller numbers! PS Great martinis as well!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

During our recent long weekend spent on Cape Cod, for the ninth year in a row we enjoyed several meals at Fanizzi's, it never disappoints! The view is spectacular, right on the bay. There is actually parking at the restaurant. The meal value cannot be beat for quality and price (our faves this trip were the Seafood Alfredo, Shrimp Tortellini, Steak Tips and definitely the Sunday Brunch). Of the restaurants on the Cape this trip, this restaurant remains our favorite of all. We truly enjoyed our meal (portions are large, had leftovers for later). The staff was attentive, friendly and informed offering suggestions for starters, entrees and even desserts. We really enjoyed everything, the food was hot, the place is immaculate and has a beautiful bar to hang out in. The view from the dining room is awesome. If you are near Ptown, check this place out! Sunday brunch is outstanding too, so much food, all hot and delicious. I think the menu changes but we never miss a chance to have brunch at Fanizzi's. You will be happy you checked this one out!!!