“Great food and service. ”

Bayside Betsy's Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

A group of us went to breakfast here; food was terrific and mimosas even better. We went back another time for breakfast, and also afternoon lunch for a wicked awesome lobster roll! Yum.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Bayside Betsy’s is such fun. The staff and views are superb, with the bar being amazing in atmosphere! That’s where the goodness ends!

The food is utterly terrible. Tonight was my fourth time to try it and I will never eat there again. My burger was literally crucified and tasteless. The waiter, who was such a nice guy, even agreed with me. Thomas ribs were re heated and had BBQ sauce poured over them that was still cold. The restaurant was also very quiet tonight with bad weather, hence the frustration with the terrible food!

Never again for food, hope you guys let me back for a drink.

Sorry......

1  Thank Brian B
Irv M, Owner at Bayside Betsy's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Please ask for me when you are in town again. Thank you Brian.
Irv

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Excellent burgers and clam strip sandwiches. Reasonably priced lunchtime meal. The restaurant has a full bar.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

We were hungry and reading restaurant menus as we walked. This one got our attention and the owner, Irv, was out front.
What a GREAT choice!
Had a bay view seat and the menu was wonderful. Had a white sangria while we made a choice!!
The clam “chowda” was spectacular. Deep rich flavor enhanced with bacon.
Also had the Pilgrim Salad which has turkey, sliced apple, cranberries, bleu cheese and candies pecans all on field greens with honey Dijon dressing. YUM!
Our server, Bobby, was charming.
What a wonderful and fun lunch!!

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the restaurants I always visit while in PTown. The food is always good, the drinks are always strong, and the service is always impeccable. This time was no different. My friends and I had a great meal, and I will definitely be returning.