“We Had Breakfast”

Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Late breakfast is challenging. Bayside Betsy's has it. Great view. We ate sort of indoor and outdoor, very open air. Nice! We were right on the sand, practically. Great view. Good waiter, Peter.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We had a friend in town so we took her to Provincetown and decided to go to Bayside Betsy's for lunch as we had been there many times before and it was always good and had a wonderful view. Someone in town told us that the restaurant had new owners to we were a little hesitant. No need. Still very good. We had the fried haddock sandwich, a salad with salmon on it and the ahi tuna nachos. My husband gave me a bite of his sandwich and I wanted to wrestle him for it. That good! My friend said her salad was very good. The tuna nachos were wonderful. Our waiter was great; offered good suggestions and steered us toward some great drinks. More friends in town next week so we will be back.

1  Thank cscott55
Reviewed July 11, 2014

They have the coolest step down bar you can hang out in while waiting for a table. The drinks were delicious. The View in the dining room was beautiful. Excellent food especially if you like eggplant. Betsy herself is a love.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is a well run, friendly restaurant. The food is good and well presented. The staff are friendly and helpfull. It may never achieve Michelin Stars but for a fine unpretentious meal, well cooked and at a reasonable price then this is for you. I've had lunch there and dinner and I know I'll get a good breakfast in the morning.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I'm a steak and potatoes guy but their vegi burger with eggplant fries is something to write home about. Great place to take the family, good view and a broad enough American menu to make everyone including my picky kids happy.