“Very accommodating”

Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went in for appetizers and cocktails late afternoon. Lunch was still going on so seating was at a premium. Staff moved tables around and made us comfortable. Enjoyed that afternoon.

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

The soft pretzel are good, the lobster bisque is amazing and Betsy's pasta are great. Good cocktails too, especially raspberry lime Rickey!

1  Thank aurelieUK
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We only had one drink and a cup of soup, but the server was awesome! He was very busy but you would never had known it. He also had time to explain things and knew the menu. I would eat here again for sure!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

It's become a habit that each time I visit Provincetown, Bayside Betsy's is the first place I go to dinner when I arrive. This past visit I had the fried whole belly clams and they were perfectly battered and fried. There were a good amount of clams on the plate and I left feeling satisfied. Oh, the clam chowder is one of the best in P-town. The views of the bay from the dining room are awesome day or night. Prime location!

As Bayside Betsy's is just down the street from the guest house where I stayed, it was a great place to go for breakfast as well. I had the traditional eggs benedict one morning and I would rate them as "good" but the other 2 mornings I had the Crispy Bacon wrap stuffed with eggs, bacon, baby spinach and brie cheese...getting hungry thinking about it.

I was sorry to hear that this restaurant was recently sold but in speaking to the staff the new owner has committed to keeping the menu the same. It will be interesting to stop here on my next visit. I wish Betsy lots of luck and I thank her for some great meals.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Corned Beef hash was freshly made not out of a can. Menu choices were many and the waiters a riot...