“Surprisingly good - perhaps the best we found in P-town”

Bayside Betsy's Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We skipped this several times all week, since it doesn't seem inviting - with the barker and all outside. We went in since it started to rain and were quite surprised. It is a lovely location on the water - nice view. It has a full bar and extensive drink and wine list as well as nice menu. I tried the clam chowder, which may have been the best I had in NE anywhere. Filled with clams and chunky. I had some fresh chucked oysters - perfect. Then some eggplant fries since I never had those before. Quite interesting for fried food, which I generally try to avoid. My friend had the tuna tacos - also delicious. He also really loved the Portuguese kale soup. Our waiter was charming and efficient. We were sorry we missed this all week.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

When visiting Provincetown, my boyfriend and I specifically wanted to dine at Bayside Betsy's for the views and it did not disappoint! Our waiter was so friendly! I really enjoyed their mimosa and the coffee was excellent! My boyfriend loved the eggs benedict with oysters and I really enjoyed the bananas foster french toast. The atmosphere is great, and the restaurant is set slightly apart from downtown so it was a little quieter. Everything was very delicious, I'd highly recommend for a meal in Provincetown!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Had dinner with friends here on Saturday night and it was the best we've had at Betsy's EVER!
We started with the tortilla crusted shrimp which was to die for!!! The curried calamari had my guests talking about its uniqueness and flavor.
2 of us had the Chicken Oscar which they said was the best they've ever had.
I had the Vongole, with the freshest Wellfleet clams money can buy. And the Seafood Margarita was fantastic.
We had a window seat and caught the sunset before a brief rainstorm which added to the our dining exp.
Our waiter was attentive and 'right there'! Like I said the best dinner we've had here in 12 years of visiting.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

One of the only places open for Breakfast in town and open every day. Great food, great company and atmosphere, right on the water. All around great restaurant and the Food is really good! I've had their buffalo chicken, Steak, Chicken Athena & More and no matter what I order the food is always delicious! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We had such a great lunch here and the view is beautiful. I ordered a cup of the Kale soup and if I wish I'd ordered a bowl, it was absolutely delicious. We had yummy sandwiches and good brunch-like drinks. When we're back in the area we'll dine there again!