“Excellent breakfast!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
NJ
“Excellent breakfast!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

When visiting Provincetown, my boyfriend and I specifically wanted to dine at Bayside Betsy's for the views and it did not disappoint! Our waiter was so friendly! I really enjoyed their mimosa and the coffee was excellent! My boyfriend loved the eggs benedict with oysters and I really enjoyed the bananas foster french toast. The atmosphere is great, and the restaurant is set slightly apart from downtown so it was a little quieter. Everything was very delicious, I'd highly recommend for a meal in Provincetown!

Providence, Rhode Island
“Keeps getting better!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Had dinner with friends here on Saturday night and it was the best we've had at Betsy's EVER!
We started with the tortilla crusted shrimp which was to die for!!! The curried calamari had my guests talking about its uniqueness and flavor.
2 of us had the Chicken Oscar which they said was the best they've ever had.
I had the Vongole, with the freshest Wellfleet clams money can buy. And the Seafood Margarita was fantastic.
We had a window seat and caught the sunset before a brief rainstorm which added to the our dining exp.
Our waiter was attentive and 'right there'! Like I said the best dinner we've had here in 12 years of visiting.

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Bar all in one!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

One of the only places open for Breakfast in town and open every day. Great food, great company and atmosphere, right on the water. All around great restaurant and the Food is really good! I've had their buffalo chicken, Steak, Chicken Athena & More and no matter what I order the food is always delicious! Highly recommend it!

Visited September 2013
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Great Lunch!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We had such a great lunch here and the view is beautiful. I ordered a cup of the Kale soup and if I wish I'd ordered a bowl, it was absolutely delicious. We had yummy sandwiches and good brunch-like drinks. When we're back in the area we'll dine there again!

Granville, Ohio
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Several friends were in town for our wedding and we enjoyed excellent breakfasts and service on each of 3 mornings. No need to experiment at other places after our first morning.

Visited August 2013