“Super Family Friendly”

Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Bayside Betsy's was a breath of fresh (sea) air! Staff & Betsy (yes, there really is a Betsy) welcomed our family of 4 adults & 3 kids, ranging from 2 to 6 months, with genuine enthusiasm. Crayons & apple sauce helped keep the young ones entertained until our meals arrived. Everyone was pleased with what they ordered. Lots of options & very reasonable prices. Service was great right to the finale despite a few outbursts from the kids. We're going back to P'Town in the summer "sans" children & will definitely be visiting Bayside Betsy's for several meals!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have been eating at this restaurant every summer for the last six years. The food is delicious, atmosphere is perfect, the staff is wonderful and Betsy is the nicest person in the world! I am excited to go back in June. When in P-Town, please stop in and eat at Bayside Betsy's, you will love it!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were seated by the window which has a great view of the harbor, the lighthouse and practically the rest of the Cape. Our waiter was courteous, but my wife ordered the vegie burger with no bun and no cheese and got both - they did apologize effusively for the mistake and there really was no harm done, just some wasted food. My chicken fingers were lousy - probably flaked and formed breaded chicken with buffalo sauce on the side - I was asked if I wanted ranch or blue cheese dressing, I chose blue cheese but got neither. Also, the food was quite slow in coming - the place was packed at the time.
In sum, not a terrible place but you can do better

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I've been going here since I was druling and I will be going here until i start druling again.
The most brilliant, fantastic, beautiful (view), exquisite quisine, amazing, fabulous, owner and hostess are the mostest, it is heaven, I want to go here when I die for all of my meals.
Betsy is the nicest person you will ever meet. It's totally worth the 7 hour ride.
MUST TRY THE CLAM CHOWDER, PEACH SMOOTIE, AND EVERYTHING ELSE. THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD YOU WIL EVER EAT!!!!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Location, Location, Location...thats what Bayside Betsy's has going for it. Typical seaside menu, lots of seafood choices, a few sandwich/panini offerings and a pretty good burger. I was there in the "off" season and had the best table overlooking Provincetown harbor. Sean the waiter made our visit very enjoyable, very attentive and very personable. They have a bar upfront and dining in the back, which is great if you want a nice quiet lunch.