“Excellence with a View!”

The Mews Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Washington, DC
“Excellence with a View!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The Mews is a year round restaurant on P'town. It's multi-leveled and wonderful on either floor.
The bar cocktails are original in nature and the wine list is great. The food is AMAZING! From start to finish we were thrilled and pleased. The service was excellent and throw in the view...it's a true winner!

• Visited May 2014

Boston
“Excellent menu, the best kofta I've ever tried.”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were able to get a late Sunday night sitting in this fabulous restaurant. Delicious appetizers, interesting combination and twist son familiar dishes and ingredients-try lobster vidaloo.
Loves panna cotta. ( wanted to try white chocolate cream brulee, but alas, they were out of it). Absolute must.

Visited July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“We were not disappointed”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Parking is awful in Provincetown, but it was all uphill from there. We were seated promptly and the meal and our order taken while looking out on the harbor. What a nice view. Service was very good, my water glass never ran low. The fried tuna maki roll appetizer was yummy. I had lobster risotto and my wife had lobster vindaloo. Both dishes were outstanding in flavor. Our best meal on Cape Cod so far.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mike K
Kilcullen, Ireland
“A must in Provincetown!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I visited the mews last week with my girlfriend without a reservation and the wonderfully friendly woman at the front of house was able to squeeze us in. Thankfully she did because we had a beautiful dinner in the downstairs section of the restaurant. I had a delicious lobster risotto while my girlfriend had a flavoursome pesto pasta. There was a good atmosphere in the place, lovely views of the water and the service was attentive. I'd encourage all to give it a try!

1 Thank POC-CW
Harrison
“Decent brunch”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We have wanted to go to this restaurant and decided to give it a try for brunch. We made a reservation that morning without any issues. All of the tables have a nice view of the water. We both ordered the lobster eggs benedict. The lobster was great but out of 4 of the eggs between the two of us, 3 were overcooked and not runny at all. The server was friendly but was difficult to find so we just ate the eggs. My husband tried a peppery vodka to pair with the Bloody Mary bar and enjoyed it. My mimosa had great freshly squeezed oj. We thought it was strange that none of the drinks or vodkas have prices on them (we were nervous about ordering a $25 vodka without knowing it).

Overall, a decent place but service wasn't great and the chefs should learn how to poach eggs.

• Visited July 2014