“Wow! restrictive diet and all.”
Review of Napi's

Napi's
Ranked #10 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American, Portuguese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Napi's is a unique restaurant located on a winding street full of colorful sunflowers and roses, a block away from the hustle and bustle of town. Surrounded by the works of local artists, antique stained glass and carousel horses, you will enjoy our varied menu of Napi and Helen's favorite dishes from around the world.
Delmar, New York
“Wow! restrictive diet and all.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

OK then, I have a very very restrictive diet. Some restaurants can't hack it, some lie and some do OK. Waitress and kitchen created a simple, delicious meal that just wow'ed. All other dishes were just wonderful. Great service, great food, beautiful setting ... just loved it. Will go back for sure.

• Visited July 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Best Food in Provincetown”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

And if we had had a server who had given us more than a perfunctory glance, we would have given this charming, impeccably decorated restaurant a perfect ten.

Alas, our server was more interested in every other table in our vicinity - the large families, the heterosexual couples, and the gay men. I know, because I worked in the business from the time I was 12 until I was 40, and I pay attention to such details (although his giddy up and go approach with us would have been impossible to miss).

Apart from feeling less than welcome - it didn't help that the owner had barely averted a flood that evening, and was roaring at his customers, who had no idea where to park - we found the restaurant enchanting. In fact, it would be worth your while to go online and look at photos because I am afraid I cannot do the place, or its description, justice.

The best part of all, though, was the food. I have never, ever had hummus, or salmon, as delicious as theirs, and the same was true for my partner, who sat wide-eyed in front of her oysters on a half shell followed by lobster and scallops and a chocolate dessert that came straight from heaven.

You will pay for the experience of their exquisite dining fare, and you will appreciate the care offered up by their bus staff.

We would likely return to Napi's, the only drawbacks the server, and the owner's outburst/s, which, while to a degree understandable, felt highly unprofessional.

Visited July 2014
Alexandria, VA
“Among the Best”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Napi's continues to set the standard for excellence in dining in Provincetown. It gives you a sense of being at home in a restaurant that has been in the town of number of years. A full selection from sandwiches to salads to entrees, but the fish page is the place to go on the menu. Fresh, creatively cooked, good-sized portions and good sides make each dish a delight. A lobster and scallop combination and fresh striped bass were our choices tonight -- both nicely done with sauces that enhanced the flavor of the fish. Interesting sides although the standard potatoes or rice plus carrots and green beans are excellent choices. A good selection of desserts. A decent wine and beer list. Veteran wait staff who are welcoming and professional.

• Visited July 2014
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We come to Napi's every time we come to PTown. We met Napi's early in the day and he's quite a character! This restaurant is top notch. I always have the Shrimp Santa Fe. Deliciously seasoned and a little kick sautéed shrimp served with black beans and rice with a banana fritter. My husband had a special if lobster tail and scallops that was mouth-watering at the sight. My daughter had the beef tenderloin that melted in you mouth like butter. The lobster rangoons and edamame potstickers to start we're scrumptious!!!! Not to mention a shout out to the great service provided by the waitstaff. Thanks to Dan and JJ. Love Napi's!!!

Bedford
“Don't miss Napi's”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Love everything about Napi's. The eclectic décor is wonderful. I never tire of looking around seeing all of the interesting things on the walls, windows and ceiling. But the main attraction is the food. Napi's is my favorite restaurant just about anywhere. The chicken piccata is amazing. Every seafood dish outstanding. Crab cakes to die for. It is a must to have dinner at Napi's when anywhere near Ptown.

Visited July 2014