“Ghost town”
Review of Napi's

Napi's
Ranked #10 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American, Portuguese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Napi's is a unique restaurant located on a winding street full of colorful sunflowers and roses, a block away from the hustle and bustle of town. Surrounded by the works of local artists, antique stained glass and carousel horses, you will enjoy our varied menu of Napi and Helen's favorite dishes from around the world.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The first Monday of march is about as bleak a time as possible in Provincetown. My Pallie and I were in the dumps and needed to go out to eat and we chose Napi's. We entered to see only one table occupied which was soon vacated. We ordered a Chateauneuf du Pape that was priced only about $10 more than retail, spectacular bargain! The food and device were exemplary, the atmosphere cozy and we left most satisfied. I don't know how Napi does it staying open against all Winter odds but we are grateful that he persists.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

First off, it's mid-winter when we dined at Napi's (late February). In Ptown, most restaurant are open only mid-week thru weekends only. Some are even closed January thru March. Napi's is one of the few establihments that's open 7 days a week. And Napi's offers an early bird' menu from 5-6pm for $15 (winter). A cup of soup, petite salad or a dessert accompanies the entree.

We were greeted immediately and seated afterwards. We were given the dinner, specials and early bird menus. We both ordered from the early birds for the price. We started with a tiny cup of Portugese soup, which was okay but adequate. Our Chicken Parm entrees faired better.
Chicken was fresh and with a good amount of pasta with sauce and melted cheese. We ordered a bottle of sparkling water with our order for our beverage. That's where Napi's stumbles with their beverage choices. Wines are small, bottled beer are overpriced and there are NO beers on tap. Ughhh...

Our server, David, was pleaseant and attentive throughout the meal. Also, Napi's has a great amount of artwork to look at. This is our third visit to Napi's, it's still average and we will only return for the early birds

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stopped into Napi's for dinner on a cold night and were immediately warmed. Between the unusual decor and the little gas fireplace we were seated next to the chill vanished. Our waiter, David, took our drink orders and we checked out the menu as well as the decor. Everywhere you look there was some unique item to catch your attention. My husband ordered the Portuguese Fisherman's Platter of lobster, shellfish and sausage. He said it was the freshest fish he had ever eaten and cooked to perfection. I ordered the Jewel in the Crown vegetarian dish. I wanted to lick the plate clean, thats how tasty it was. We split a piece of key lime pie even though we were both extremely full. I would definitely return to Napi's and recommend it as well. The food was excellent, our waiter was excellent and it was an all around extremely enjoyable time.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

First, the place was packed (always a great sign) we both ordered the Cod almondine, which was very fresh and amazing. Loved it. We are gluten free and the restaurant was very accommodating to our request and our waitress was wonderful

Reviewed January 4, 2014

After a brisk walk on the beach while the tide was out and visiting a few local shops...lunch was in order. i needed something that would warm me up, clam chowder, my search was over. I have to say that his was one of the best cups of New England clam chowder I've had, the portion of clams was very generous. Yum