“Always good food”
Review of Napi's

Napi's
Ranked #14 of 139 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American, Portuguese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Napi's is a unique restaurant located on a winding street full of colorful sunflowers and roses, a block away from the hustle and bustle of town. Surrounded by the works of local artists, antique stained glass and carousel horses, you will enjoy our varied menu of Napi and Helen's favorite dishes from around the world.
Hillsborough, New Jersey, United States
“Always good food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We've been to Napi's many times over the years. It's where the residents go to eat. The food is good all the time and the service is great!

Visited August 2013

Ashburnham, Massachusetts
“Early Evening Dinner”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Not having been to Napi's in quite some time decided to stop in with another couple for an early evening dinner in PTown. Arrived a couple min.s before six and was seated right away. We were left with menu and specials and an early bird menu (5pm to 6pm). We decided on the early bird menu $19.95 What a bargain Soup or salad, Entree, Dessert. Started with Salad, (very fresh Greens) 3 of us had the Codfish Dinner and 1 had the Sole Almandine. All was cooked very well and delicious. Finished with Dessert choice was Ice cream or Cheesecake. 3 had cheesecake 1 had a Fudge browny drizzeled w/ hot chocolate. (not part of the special but patron had dairy allergy paid the difference). Waitress was very attentive and profressional. Our dinner experience was very nice and enjoyable. The early special was a great value, The regular menu seemed a bit pricey. We would have liked to see a Sword fish offering on the menu. It was a nice evening.

• Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“still one of the best rstaurants in P'town”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Napi's is an eclectic year round restaurant. the paintings & artwork on the walls are mostly local artists that Napi has helped over the years, Had my yearly King's feast (dinner for 2) which I shared w/ my daughter-in-law. It is a Boulubaise with a lobster on top. The rich stock is delicious over rice or pasta ( your choice). There is a choice of martinis as well as desert martinis. Service can be slow but it gives you a chance to look around & see the artwork on the walls.

• Visited July 2013
Dartmouth, Canada
“Very enjoyable experience”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was a first time visit for Napi's and will definately be coming back next visit. The atmosphere is great and the food was very good. Fresh and plentiful.
We had a visit from the owner and she was very personable and made us feel very welcomed.
The prices for some menu selections was high BUT this is Provincetown. The experience makes up for it.

• Visited July 2013
Bensalem, PA
“Bad Attitudes”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My partner and I have eaten here many times and have always given this a perfect review but not this time.
They have a house phone outdoors in the early afternoon when they are closed so you can just pick up the phone to make a reservation. When I did this I could hear the phone ringing and ringing in the restaurant. After a few minutes I gave up and used my cell phone to call them on their real number. This time a woman did answer and after I made my reservation I told her of the problem and she said .. YES I COULD HEAR THE PHONE BUT I WAS BEHIND THE BAR. So she just totally ignored people who where calling on the reservation phone? We did eat there later that day and it was very very hot in the restaurant. A woman bartender was on duty and my drink was not very good.
Also, our waiter seemed to aquire a bad attitude when we told him we did not want desert or after dinner drinks.
The food was good but VERY EXPENSIVE. Not worth it for the miserable employees who work there.
They lost 2 very good customers.

• Visited August 2013