On Sunday, August 16, 2009, my daughter and I ate at the Lobster Pot. This was not my first visit at this establishment, but it will be my very last. I ordered the lobster panini and cut a quarter of my sandwich for my daughter to sample. While eating, she noticed something gleaming from the sun flowing in the window on her plate and assumed it was a piece of ice buried within the lettuce. However, it did not melt. It was a small piece of glass, which I pointed out to the busboy. Someone from the management walked over and said it was plastic. Having taught science for a number of years, this I know was not true. But really, who read even plastic as an ingredient in this lobster sandwich? I paid the bill, and we walked out grateful no one had swallowed or attempted to chew this foreign object. Furthermore, that will be my last meal at the Lobster Pot.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.