“Great seafood!”

Lobster Pot
Ranked #9 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Open mid April through last November..."A Provincetown tradition" to those visiting the Outer Cape., our two waterfront dining roomsprovide the harbor view while our full menu, served all day, offers the finest & freshest in seafood,Portuguese specialties, steaks, poultry, vegetarian and light fare. Cocktails served in the "TOP" of thePot bar...famous for our Bloody Mary's & Signature Drinks.. Home of Tim's award winning Clam Chowder.ZAGAT Survey...Top Restaurants on Cape Cod.
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband had the fried clam dinner. I had the lobster clam bake. The lobster was full of meat and had a hard shell. We both enjoyed the meal.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,246)

Reviewed October 8, 2012

It was my first time in Provincetown and somebody told me I could not go wrong with Lobster Pot ..It was a rainy Thrusday so we didn't have to wait to be seated.. the view is spectacular, the service is very good...we had a sampler of oysters Rockefeller, mussels and shrimp and a paella to share. Everything was excellent, even the drinks...I would definitely recommend this place...

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I ate dinner here at the suggestion of a hotel manager. It is a busy place but then Provincetown seemed very busy for September. I tried the Tortilla-Crusted Halibut and I must say it was one of the best pieces of Halibut I've had in a long time. I would suggest the Lobster Pot if you are in Provincetown.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This seemed to be popular tourist haunt. Lobster rolls, a cookbook, ocean view. I was pleasantly surprised at the food and service. We actually went twice due to the reliable nature of the place. If I am frequenting a tourist spot I at least want to feel welcome. I most certainly did and the food was yummy!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Clam Chowder is really good. Thick, not over-loaded with potatoes and excellent flavor. We highly recommend the lobster and avocado appetizer, it was delicious. The lobster was fresh, cooked perfectly and delicious, and the avocado was perfectly ripe. When combined and topped with diced mango, it was something special.

We also found the service to be very good and if you pick the right spot, there are great views to enhance your meal.