“Always my first stop in PTown”

Bubala's by the Bay
Ranked #41 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Had a lovely lunch out on the sunny patio with my mom. The fajita and burger was very tasty. Cold beer and pleasant service. Who can ask for more. Look forward to my next trip.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We stumbled across this place whilst visiting Provincetown and were pleasantly surprised. We had brunch here. Food was good, hot and speedily delivered with a smile. Worth a visit.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

This place was great! The atmosphere was good, the food was good quality, we were able to watch the crowds go by and see what was going on in the bay! I would totally go again!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Every time I eat at Bubula's I am impressed. The food, service and drinks are excellent. The outside seating makes for a "dinner show" with the fantastic people watching.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Food was very good, fresh fish, and an amazing house salad which I haven't stopped thinking about. Staff very knowledgeable about the food and lovely cocktails. I was on my own and they were very friendly and accommodating.