“Friendly and satisfying”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We visited as a party of 20; the wait for our food was surprisingly short, and our waiter was extremely kind and friendly. The meals themselves were quite tasty.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The ambiance is charming. I order the special of the day which was fresh local sea scallops with organic brown rice and fresh organic local spinach. The scallops were browned perfectly and were more tender than any other scallops I have ever had. The rice and spinach served with the scallops all came gently dressed in a light lemon butter sauce. I am watering at the mouth wishing I could order right now.

My husband ordered a fish fry, which naturally was the best, non-greasy, freshest fried cod I had ever tasted. Killer. My son ordered a cheeseburger that was covered in gruyere cheese and was enough to make you never order another burger anywhere else again. Paired with Lagunitas IPA, this was the perfect dinner to end our vacation in Cape Cod with and I will be going back the next time we are on the cape!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had a large party - 6 adults and a baby - and Bubala's had plenty of large tables for us to choose from. Service was excellent, and everyone enjoyed their meal - I had the steak wrap, and it was quite flavorful and juicy. Patio looked like a nice place to sit, but it was raining so we stayed inside. Menu was diverse, it definitely had something for everyone.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We passed the long line out front and chose to sit at the indoor bar. Bar stools and general area of bar is uncomfortable but worse was the owner (?) sitting at the bar loudly talking with staff. As in talking business and personal matters LOUDLY while ignoring customers sitting at the bar. Fish tacos were OK but I would not return because of the rude and uncomfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

And friendly staff and waiters. Ate there before and always keep coming back. The whole roasted flounder and the cod parchment were both delicious. Nice portions. Yes, I had dinner there twice :) And nice breads.