“Best value in Ptown.”
Review of Watership Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Provincetown
Watership Inn
Ranked #52 of 62 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best value in Ptown.”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My partner and I stayed for a weekend in June. Upon arrival, we were greeted with a lavish welcome and a big smile from Tim, at the front desk. The room was homey, cozy, and comfortable, and the staff was very attentive, and David, the manager, was very prompt in solving a minor problem we had. Better experience here than some of the other, pricier inns in Provincetown. We'll be back for sure!

Room Tip: Smoking is allowed in all third floor rooms, stay on the ground or second floors if you have an aver...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed at Watership in June 2013. We had a simple request. We wanted to print out boarding passes on South West the day before. The front desk person said that he was not allowed to use the computer and they could not do it. He may absolutely NO effort to help us.
I went to their "sister" property, the Gifford house and there too I was told that they don't do that.
Is it asking too much to print a simple boarding pass?
The employees at Watership act like they are hostages. They are afraid to do anything to help out.

We even had to ask for towels.

Not staying there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Bloomfield, Connecticut
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The Watership Inn is always my first choice to stay when I am in Provincetown. The rooms are great and the staff is excellent! I always feel like I'm home when I stay there. Great rates and clean rooms are just the beginning. Most of my friends stay here as well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank 562SteveS
Somersville, Connecticut
Reviewed April 24, 2012

This is a charming,homey, inexpensive B&B just 1/2 block from Commercial St. The staff is accommodating(and cute) and the rooms are clean and fresh. One of the last mostly male guest house/inns around - parking,private baths,balconies for smokers, basic but ontime breakfast. Highly recommended. tk

Room Tip: full apts. w/ kitchens, two bed large rms, queen bedrooms for singles or couples.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank todkeeney
Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We went to the inn 4 a quick get away and this place is so awesome lots of character and very clean rooms very gracious owners and staff !!! Highly recommend it !!!!!!! Perfect location just steps fron down town.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Rob H
Ringwood, New Jersey
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We stay at Watership Inn every year when we travel to Provincetown. The Inn is located less than one block off of Commercial Street (the main strip). While it is close to the action, it is on a quiet street, so it is easy to get away. The Jim, Rick, and the rest of the staff are so friendly and will go out of their way to make you comfortable. The rooms are always immaculate. We typically stay in the apartments.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Shannon M
Fort Pierce, Florida
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I have stayed @ the Watership since 1994 & will not stay anywhere else. I have toured open houses at other guest houses, & while there are other houses more plush, the prices are stratospheric. When I first stayed here, I was in P'Town once a month, including mid-winter. The service has always been above & beyond what is necessary during the previous manager's tenure & especially since Rick took over. What first drew me here was the location. My very first trip to P'Town, I stayed directly on Commercial Street & due to the commotion & noise, decided that wasn't working. Also, there was no parking, which as anyone who has ever been to P-Town knows is a definite necessity. I walked around & found the Watership, made reservations for the next month, & have been there ever since. Breakfasts are very good with homemade muffins\coffee cakes. The orange-cranberry is to die for!!!! The location is a definite plus. If you want peace & quiet, you can veg out away from the crowds on Commercial Street, but if you want to shop, bar hop, party, etc., it is less than a block away. I stay 10 days at a time now & the only drawback I have found is that you have make your reservations early, especially for longer stays during season. :>( I heartily recommend The Watership to anyone planning a trip to the paradise that is P-Town.

• Stayed August 2011