Watership Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$109
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$69
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)
$145
$120
Brass Key Guesthou
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$136
$120
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$159
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$207
$175
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$224
$199
Crowne Pointe Hist
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$84
$81
Awol(Provincetown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspoop deckcommercial streetshared deckp townclean roomsperfect locationcontinental breakfastyogurtoff seasona great place to staybed was comfortableshort walkhome away from homewithin walking distanceguest houserickrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I stayed at the Watership from 9/08/11 to 9/12/11. I stayed on the top floor in a small room. It was perfect for my needs. Well kept and clean. What I like about the top floor is it's quiet. I also like the Watership for it's closeness to Commercial St and to the activtities I like (Boatslip Tea Dance, Joe's coffee, restaurants). The free parking is great too! Staff are friendly and they were very helpful. If we needed anything (iron, ironing board) they got it right away. Continental breakfast was good (basic fare - coffee, tea, juices, yogurt, cereal, muffins, packaged oatmeal). I would highly recommend the Watership Inn. It's my second time here and I plan to go again. (FYI, prices are very reasonable too!)

Room Tip: Top floors for me! During high season get a room not facing the street (although it's not a noisy block to begin with but to play it safe...)
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank icman
Reviewed June 7, 2011

Stayed 4 nights in "Marion's Keep" on the 2nd floor. A lovely little room with a good sized bathroom. Shower had wonderful water pressure and the bed was comfortable. The place was very clean and staff was welcoming. Breakfast is not put out until 9am, so I opted to go down the street to "Joe" for my morning coffee and pastry. Great baked goods and patio.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank hello777
Reviewed April 26, 2011

Legendary place I finally tried. So many trips would have been better if I had stayed here! Very nice rooms - furniture is not all antiques - but lots of rustic REAL charm.

Second floor front room - very quite even at night.

You felt like you were in your own vacation home - there was always someone there if you needed them (prior to 9pm office closing - and even then I believe the house keeper lives on site).

Not a fancy fantasy resort (like Brass Key or Crowne Point) - which have their place and have stayed at both. This was a much more relaxing soulful experience - the others fantasy resorts feed into monied elitism. Not really my deal.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RJP3
Reviewed December 13, 2010

I have stayed at the Watership Inn many times before, but on my most recent visit, I found the front desk staff person to be very unwelcoming and not friendly. The rooms are very basic and typical P-Town like, the temperature was able to be well controled, the hot water very hot, the room quiet, although there were very few guests there at the time and the bed clean and comfortable. I will definitely consider Watership Inn the next time I stay in P-Town.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Twoguyztravelers
Reviewed September 6, 2009

We really enjoyed our stay at the Watership. Great service, nice rooms, good value, and convenient location. Would stay again.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple