“Small, expensive but delicious”
Review of Canteen

Canteen
Ranked #3 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We came here for a quick pre cinema meal. The food was served quickly, and was delicious. The hot lobster roll was disappointingly small for the price, but it tasted very good, as did my husband's boston beans and fries. Unfortunately I was hungry again a couple of hours later though. Go somewhere else if you are really hungry!

1  Thank smallgeeza

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have had lobster rolls all over the east coast and have had many, many in Maine - this is as good or better than average. Get the hot buttered lobster roll - comes with some yummy, fresh slaw on a hot buttered bun. Perfection! There is limited seating but there were lots of other menu options that I was interested in trying... will be coming back!

1  Thank lubumbashi13
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were looking for inexpensive, well-prepared and fresh seafood. This place was perfect! We started with the Ptown oysters with their own special sauce (vinegar, cracked pepper & shallots). These were great. Just in off the boat this morning. For sandwiches we both had the Banh Mi, on a toasted roll. Again, well prepared and simply served, but super fresh fish.
$35.00 for two with tip, but on the other hand, the only way it could have been any fresher was if I can caught the food myself.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great food with fresh ingredients. Loved the hot lobster rolls with melted butter and the French fries are to die for. Yum!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We heard this place just opened this summer and it was getting great reviews. We enjoyed it also. We had grilled brussell sprouts witch were interesting. I couldn't stop eating them but I also wouldn't say I loved them - just really interesting. Had the best lobster roll in town here b/c it was warm with butter. Most of the other restaurants only do cold with mayo lobster rolls. Sometimes they are good but sometimes they aren't. These were amazing!

1  Thank lesliem3356