“Never again”

Ranked #80 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for over 20 years on our yearly trip to PTown. Never again. What happened? We had dinner in Sept. and that will be our last visit. One of the dinners we ordered was a TBone steak that was on special. They served us the wrong dinner. When we told the waitress it was the wrong steak, she said she would check with the chef. She never came back until we flagged her down and she told us the chef said that what we got was the same size so she couldn't do anything about it. She still charged us for the TBone which was $6 more. Then she charged us for refills on ice tea which is unheard of. The clam chowder is not the same as it was in the past either. They changed the recipe and I have had better clam chowder from a can. So - if you want to get ripped off for mediocre food, this is the place for you. There are too many other wonderful restaurants in town to put up with the arrogant attitude of this place. Skip it and do yourself a favor.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

So this review is a little unfair as all we ate was one lobster roll and one burger. The burger... was a burger... but I really enjoyed their lobster roll. Here is the deal, if you prefer a more Mayo-heavy lobster roll, head over to the Lobster Pot, but if you want just a hint of mayo and no celery eat here. I happen to be a champion of less mayo and no celery, hence I loved my lunch!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I'm a tourist to this place P-Town in Cape Cod I go to a different restaurant and what I can say to this restaurant? This place is Great! I order their Chowder it's white and creamy very yummy! Me and my friend order the Lobster roll and the Cheese burger and we split and share each food, I'm speech less and finish my food in less than 5 mins. It's so "Delicious!" they serve big size of burger and the lobster roll is all meat of lobster this is the only place I eaten that I can't forget and before we leave the town we go back for dinner and the steak is so good! Very friendly staff and nice ambiance and we love the lady bartender she is so sweet! Highly Recommended!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I am tourist here in P-Town and Cape Cod, I go in different restaurant and this place make me happy because of their wonderful service and most of all the food is great! I get the Bowl of chowder and smoke salmon for appetizer the soup is white and creamy very yummy! And the smoke salmon is delicious! After that we order our entree the lobster roll and cheese burgers and I get the BBQ pulled pork and my other friends share me their foods everything is great! So we return at night and have our dinner before we leave the town the Steak here is so good! And I love the bartender Connie she is so sweet and you will see her at the bar every night, Highly recommended..

1  Thank Alexandra K
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Walking the shops of Provincetown we stopped for lunch at Vorelli's and I was going to get a sandwich,but upon hearing the waiter describe the boursin burger to my daughter,I told him he convinced me too.Tremendous flavor with the cheese and sauteed onions,it was a memorable burger eating treat.

1  Thank rhodylan