“Good prices for Provincetown”
Review of Burger Queen

Burger Queen
Ranked #72 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Burger queen offers visitors to p-town the opportunity to spend less money on food. We ordered two lobster rolls ($12.99 each), onion rings ($3.99), and a veggie burger ($5.99)

The lobster rolls were a decent size. They were good.

The veggie burger was ok. I enjoyed the onion rings.

The employee there was really nice.

Overall, it was good for what it was. I would eat here again.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

quick place for lunch, nothing special, but the place is clean and the staff was very friendly. I had lobster roll and onion rings were good; My wife had pulled pork sandwich very good.
over all good and fast.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by for a quick snack. Nice to have a place that you can't relax and get fast food on the commercial street. The lobster roll was stuffed full and not doused in mayo. It was really good and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Its a good place for a quick burger or cheap seafood. Nothing special about it. But when you are tired of $25 lunches its a good alternative.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

While in Provincetown I had three meals here. The service is fast. The cheesesteak is exceptional loved it. I had the pulled pork on two occasions. The quality on the first time was excellent however my last visit there the quality was poor and the frie tasted like fish. I would recommend and will go back and highly recommend the cheesesteak.