“Only Okay”
Review of Burger Queen

Burger Queen
Ranked #64 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Hamburger was overcooked, onion rings delicious but were sort of cold when we got them. Veggie burger was good.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We only ate three times in Provincetown because of the prices and having not so good experiences. But we had to do it one more time and we choose the Burger Queen mostly for the name. The young man who took our order was quite a character, which enhanced the experience. He recommended the pulled pork for $6.99 and I asked him to guarantee it was good. (I've had some bad experiences.) He laughingly agreed. It was good!

My wife had a burger even though it was a little too pink looking for me, she said it was quite good and so we left Provincetown with a positive food exprrience.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The lobster roll basket (w/ fries and cole slaw) were actually quite good. The prices are decent for PTown. The ambiance is mediocre but it works well for a quick stop for lunch. The kid taking our order acted annoyed that he had customers... even so, I'd eat here again just b/c the lobster roll was that good!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I didn't see Disappointment listed on the menu, but that's what I was served. I have eaten here many times before and have always found Burger Queen to put out a quality product....slightly pricey for what you get but nothing more than anywhere else in Provincetown. I went there two days ago with a friend (whom I insisted he come enjoy a great burger with me). We spent $19 on two cheeseburgers and one curly fry. We got them to go, and when we opened them up we were immediately laughing at the fact that we couldn't even find the burger patty. Not just small, but nearly non existent. This makes me sad for this place! The burgers last summer were satisfying and worth coming back for. OWNER: the name of your restaurant is BURGER Queen...your burgers should be tops! I want to give you a one, but since I have had good experiences in the past, I want to be fair...but please get back to offering a good value product.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love the crab cake basket and the raspberry lemonade! It's wonderful to have fast food that's actually super delicious here in Provincetown.