“P'town Fast food”

Mojo's
Ranked #77 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Been going here for years. Have heard from others that the Fish and Chips are the best in the world. I can't print what a friend of my cousin said when my cousin called him fom Mojos and was having fish and chips. The Steak bomb is a whole meal. Enjoy it .

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Plenty of people really like Mojo's, maybe because it's one of just a few low-cost food options in Provincetown. I've eaten at Mojo's a couple times because friends want to dine there, but yesterday was the last time. I made the mistake of ordering a chile burger--disgusting. I couldn't eat it. The burger was grey, the cheese was bland, and the chile was just awful. Mojo's fries are really good, but I can't seem to find anything else on the menu that's edible.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The best fish and chips in Ptown! We've been going to Ptown for over 20 years and take our family and friends to Mojos before they leave town. It's the freshest fish, lightly battered and served with real chips (thick slices of potatoes deep fried to a crispy outside and soft inside). This is very casual dining...go to the "order here" window, place your order, get a number and collect you food at the "pick up" window. They do provide seating at Picnic tables that are out of the sun, should you happen to be in Ptown during the heat of the summer, like we were in July. We've always gotten the fish and chips, but the other seafood looks good too. Prices are very reasonable for the location.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had lunch at Mojo's for the first time since I was a teenager (long time ago). The place is still exactly the same. The menu is a little different (no more sloppy mo sandwich) but such a great variety. It was perfect for our family. The staff was very friendly and happy. The food was good too. Loved their chocolate milkshakes!!!

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

To be fair, I ordered some tacos. Defiantly tasted like supermarket tacos. The fried shrimp was ok. The food just tasted like something i would have gotten in my school's cafeteria. I guess it depends on what you order here. I must say the cape cod ice tea (mint and cranberry) was so refreshing and the food does come fast