“Quality Food Great Location”
Review of Ross' Grill

Ross' Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Ross' Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The quality of food here is really great. Atmosphere is good here too. Fries are awesome as well as most everything else on the menu.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Upstairs, far from the maddening crowd, although on the 1st of December the crowd on the narrow streets of P'town was almost not existent, sits Ross' Grill. A superb Caesar Salad with blackened shrimp, a table in the corner with my wife, a great view of the fishing boats returning to port. How good is that? It is Great!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

My sister and her partner had their wedding and reception at Ross' Grill in early November. They had their wedding ceremony out on the balcony, which was gorgeous with the ocean behind them and then we enjoyed the fantastic appetizers from Ross' Grill during their cocktail hour reception. Well done!

1  Thank mehh94
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have been to Ross' many times and have always had a great meal with excellent service. The view is incredible. I often bring friends who are visiting the cape and everyone has enjoyed it. The tuscan fish is one of my favorites but I love the soft shelled crabs when they are in season.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

W'e hadn't eaten at Ross' Grill for a few of years, mainly because the menu recently had been pretty much the same and not all that interesting, compared to earlier menus. This year there were some changes and we decided to give the place another try. I'm glad we did. It's still as good as it every was.The room is comfortable, the staff friendly, and the food very good, if a bit pricey. We didn't order anything that let us find out, but one thing I hope has changed from years ago is their penchant for serving undercooked (i. e., almost raw) green beans as a side dish. That aside, everything is first rate.

1  Thank wbp657