“I will go back when in town”
Review of Cafe Heaven

Cafe Heaven
Ranked #29 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The food quality A+... Definitely a must eat place... Me and my wife discovered this place looking for a place to eat a good breakfast. We both love the food...

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Tiny place but fantastic food. We changed our whole order based on waiter's recommendation. Great food and a fun place to eat. Worth standing in line outside.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

There's a reason there's a wait at this place for Sunday brunch. Delicious cornmeal pancakes, yummo eggs Benedict, Bloody Mary's top the list. Everything is fresh and flavorful. Nice service and a crowded, yet cozy atmosphere make for a wonderful way to kick-start a day.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have had brunch here amny times and loved it. I have waitied for a table with no problem and times, not had to wait. Thius trip I went twice, once was great and worth the trip but the service was rude. Next time I went we did not sit down because we were not welcome there. There were several empty tables for 4 but we werew two so we were told to wait until a two table became available. But watching three empty tables for 4 sit there while I waited outside was just riudiculous. So we left and vowed not to return. I tried to talk to the manager but she was as short sighted as the hostess. SO while you waited for 4, you lost 2 for good. I hope it paid off.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Cafe Heaven is one of P Town's favorite spots for the breakfast crowd. Even mid week during the slow season (Sept) I had to wait for a table. It's very popular at breakfast time!
The room is small, maybe a bit bland but has some great local art on the walls. The staff is friendly and seem to enjoy working here.
I had blueberry pancakes they were delicious and full of berries.
My only complaint was that the presentation lacked - just two pancakes, sprinkled with powered sugar served on a white plate - not much for the eye!
This is great spot for breakfast in P Town.