“Solid 4 +”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

More of
A bar but the food looks good. We had beers and oysters. Great fresh oysters, a little small. Relaxed atmosphere with friendly
Staff.

There are newer reviews for Squealing Pig

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Pub atmosphere with great food. I found myself in Provincetown without a plan. A friend recommended the Squealing Pig and I was so glad she did. The group mostly got sandwiches and fries and everything was loved. I had a "toastie" with prosciutto and gorgonzola and it was outstanding. Service was friendly, quick, and accommodating. The young lady who served us knew a great deal about events and attractions in town as well as throughout New England. Very helpful. Next time I'm in Provincetown, I will definitely be back.

1  Thank HBanfos
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Ended up being a great place to watch the World Cup-fun atmosphere. Ordered raw bar oysters-very good!

1  Thank Eahrt
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Squealing Pig is as close to an English pub as I've seen on Cape Cod. It's a small, intimate bar/restaurant right on Commercial street by The Patio.

I've been several times, and I always order the organic lamb burger. It comes with a mint-yogurt sauce and some pretty tasty fries.

The first time, I went with workmates and we were sat by the window looking out to the street. It was so nice just watching all the locals and tourists having fun and enjoying everything that Ptown has to offer. The second time I went, was for July 4th (coincidentally a Brazil soccer world cup game). It was packed full but still thoroughly enjoyable.

The price is very reasonable for the quality of the ingredients. The servers are all very polite, friendly and efficient. They have a good menu but what really caught my eye was the huge Beer/Cider list, which includes the region from where each is from.

1  Thank Pgaffoor
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The Squealing Pig is a small bar/restaurant rig on commercial street, food is very good, great value. Even when you need to wait, the atmosphere is fun, food & service are good.

1  Thank JPC_TP