“wish it were closer to home”
Review of Squealing Pig

Squealing Pig
Ranked #9 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed November 12, 2012

we stopped in for an early cocktails and oysters. They were both great. Ended up with 2 orders of very good, chilled, freshly opened oysters, bloody marys and had the parmesan truffle fries. The fries were an unusual order for us but were well worth the splurge. Nice beer selection by the bottle and tap. If we didn't have other plans we would've loved to explore more of the restaurant offerings.

There are newer reviews for Squealing Pig

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Had lunch here. Chicken sandwich and my partner had lamb burger. Both were amazing. Very tasty with chips. Great value. Oh and they also have Magners here. Lovely. Nice staff and good atmosphere.

1  Thank fionamarshall25
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I have always been waiting for the right time to have dinner here and we finally did it and we're rewarded with an excellent meal! I had the Fish Fry and my husband had the Butttermilk Fried Chicken. The shrimp, scallops and haddock were perfectly cooked which is usually not the case at other establishments. Fries were handcut and were crisp. Coleslaw was a twist on a classic and was light and fresh. The fried chicken too was excellent with a nice crisp batter and moist succulent meat. We will definitely be returning for more and looking forward to it!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I must admit, I have walked past this place many, many times and ignored it completely - the name was a bit of a turn off to me.....oh what a silly girl I am for that! The food is really good, great prices too! and the beer list is well, great. Now, don't get me wrong, this is by no means "fine" dining, but if you are looking for a hearty meal, tasty fish & chips, curry, toasted sandwiches (nice lobster rolls in the summer too), wonderful fries, and I love that there are a few nice options for vegetarians as well. I eat here at least once a month now, and I totally 'get' why there's a line outside the door in the summer here - it's good and affordable!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Excellent beer selection, outstanding burgers. The fried chicken and fish & chips are standouts. The last time we were there they ran out of the fried chicken, which to me is usually a good sign that place uses fresh ingredients - which indeed they do. Value wise, they're one of the more reasonable places in PTown.