“Al dente! Is the Italian way!”

Front Street Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 139 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Key West, Florida
“Al dente! Is the Italian way!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I have to say that every time I come to Front Street I leave with a happy face. Food is amazing, service is as well. Everyone loves Cindy who welcomes you with a smile every time. I love Kathy, the chef, way of cooking. This is a MUST when visiting Ptown. Thank you guys!

Patchogue, New York
“GREAT Restaurant.”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Cozy, Warm. Eclectic. Fun. Funky. Awesome Italian menu. Good wine list. Service was first rate. Awesome in all reagrds.

Visited November 2012
boston
“Crowded but good food”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The food is good but the tables are so close together! My friends and neighbors love it but I can't bring myself to go back. It's underground so no view and the table are so close together that you feel like you're at a Manhattan restaurant.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Atmosphere was excellent with 1st class service and 1st class food. Would highly recommend to one and all

Visited October 2012
Chatham, Massachusetts
“Wicked witch of the west...”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Let's just start from the very beginning... We arrived about 15 minutes prior to our reservations at 5:30, and we were "greeted" by an unsavory woman with a broom sweeping the walkway shooing us away with, "No, no! You can't come in, weee are NOT open! You're not coming in here!" You would have thought that we were a gang of homeless people trying to bombard a soup kitchen before it was open. Startled and down right dumbfounded by this woman's crass attitude, we calmly responded with, "Oh ok, no problem, we'll come back in a little bit." We strolled down Commercial St. to the Crown and Anchor and had a drink before returning to Front Street. We were seated and much to our dismay the same rude woman was our waitress. Despite our extra efforts to be polite and assuage this whole situation, our waitress was incredibly rude and outright condescending. I could not believe the way our waitress along with the hostess behaved...On to the food though, the appetizers were good, nothing too spectacular though. For the main course I ordered the Lamb Bolognese, which seemed like it would be a satisfying meal. When it was plopped down in front of me it literally looked like Alpo dog food that had been poured over pasta with some parsley and shredded carrot on top. It was a thick translucent gravy with chunks of what appeared to be ground lamb. I was extremely disappointed with this experience and I will never ever return to this place. This wasn't my first experience at Front Street, but it will surely be my last. I would never recommend this establishment as a suitable place to dine, you're better off trying the Mews, Lobster Pot, or even Fanizzi's, at least you will be treated well.

• Visited November 2012