“Fresh Tasty Cupcakes”

ScottCakes
Ranked #3 of 16 Dessert in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Walked in and got a freshly frosted mini cupcake. They only have one flavor with pink frosting and two sizes, mini and regular. The regular size is quite big though. For a place with only one option of baked goods, it is surprisingly great. The cupcake is really moist and the frosting is slightly sweet and creamy. Would defiantly go there again. The price is reasonable, $1.75 for a mini cupcake and around $3 for a larger size.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

What a cup cake! What more can I say?? ScottCakes cupcakes are simply the best! I pick up a half dozen every time I am in Provincetown.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

you better do it right. Scott does just that with his golden vanilla and old-fashioned buttercream frosting. We bought a mini and ate it walking down the street. We looked at each other, turned around and bought some more to share with friends that night for dinner. Perfect ratio of frosting to cake. The frosting is sweet but not overly so and the cake was moist and delicious. Can't wait for my next trip to Provincetown!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Cupcake perfection....delicious vanilla cake topped with pink (not too sweet)buttercream icing. So glad we came across this shop and we will be back!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

He started selling in cakes on a corner and Ptown and now he has a physical location. It show's how popular these cupcakes have become. They are great and I'm always happy when I treat myself to them.