“If you're only going to have one flavor...”
Review of ScottCakes

ScottCakes
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Cleveland, Ohio
“If you're only going to have one flavor...”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

you better do it right. Scott does just that with his golden vanilla and old-fashioned buttercream frosting. We bought a mini and ate it walking down the street. We looked at each other, turned around and bought some more to share with friends that night for dinner. Perfect ratio of frosting to cake. The frosting is sweet but not overly so and the cake was moist and delicious. Can't wait for my next trip to Provincetown!

Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Massachusetts
“Luscious cupcakes!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Cupcake perfection....delicious vanilla cake topped with pink (not too sweet)buttercream icing. So glad we came across this shop and we will be back!

• Visited October 2013
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Pink Cupcakes”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

He started selling in cakes on a corner and Ptown and now he has a physical location. It show's how popular these cupcakes have become. They are great and I'm always happy when I treat myself to them.

• Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“This place is Amazing”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I found this place to be delightful. My first day in Provincetown I had a mini ScottCake (cupcake) and was hooked. I stopped by ScottCakes each day while I was in Provincetown and by day three I finally gravitating to a big ScottCake. Both the mini and regular size cupcake were moist and the icing was perfection. I enjoyed them so much I bought one to take home. It survived 17 hours in the cooler. Scott the owner was a joy to talk to and when I make it back to Provincetown I'll be sure to stop by ScottCakes again.

Visited July 2013
Poughkeepsie, New York
“One flavor cupcake but that's all you need!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The first time we walked into Scottcakes we looked around and though "C,mon! There's only one flavor left?" No! There is only the one signature Scottcake - a pink butterceam frosted vanilla cake, in two sizes. They also offer 'shots' of icing.
It's the gayest *and* the best cupcake we've had. It's now a family tradition to get Scottcakes and bring home to NY.
This tiny storefront is not a restaurant, it's a small, tucked away spot down a flight of stairs on Commercial St that sells the Scottcake product only, with some patio tables/benches outside. The idea is to grab a Scottcake and go.

• Visited July 2013