“Addicted!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
“Addicted!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

You gotta try some Scott Cakes! Amazing butter cream frosting on an airy cupcake...like heaven on earth! You will keep wanting more. Only one flavor available but when done this well, who needs more?? My all time fave dessert! Go ahead and try some!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
South Dennis, Massachusetts
“The BEST cupcakes”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I discovered ScottCakes a couple of years ago and now frequent the place. I have never had a better cupcake. Who cares if there's only one flavor? You don't mess with perfection. You have to try it! I <3 ScottCakes.

usa
“It's true! This one cupcake is great!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Heard about this place and thought it was a crazy idea to have a cupcake shop with only ONE type of cupcake. It was late one night when I was walking by and shared a mini with my daughter. One bite and I knew it was a stroke of genuis to have only ONE variety. The next day I went back and ate a mini all to myself. Both the cake and the frosting are really, really good. The frosting, in particular, remains soft and creamy and not hard like many other cupcakes. I've tried a lot in many places but ScottCakes is a winner!!

MA
“Simple and fun cupcakes”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Scott has made a name for himself with these plain yellow cupcakes with delicious pink frosting. It's hard to pass up a visit in when walking by on Commercial Street! We've gotten bigger orders to go as a dessert for dinner parties, and they're always a huge hit. I like that he offers the mini size - it makes me feel less guilty! :)

Visited August 2013
“Fantastic cupcake! Definately get a cupcake if your in P-town!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Such a yummy, delightful pink cupcake! Can't wait to go back and have another one! It will e my first stop next time I'm in P-town