“Lovely Provincetown Secret”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Atlanta, GA
“Lovely Provincetown Secret”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I have experienced the joy of 9 Ryder twice in the past 3 years. Wonderful ambience, charming staff, and fantastic food. One of my favorite places in town. I especially love the co-owner/"hostess" Muff, who is so charming and helpful.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude and condescending! !!!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Just spoke to hostess about a reservation for 2 on a Saturday evening she informed me tbat there were only a few reservations for 7:30pm or 9pm I told I would call her right back after confering with my significant other. .I called back in no more than 2 mins.later...she then said she had no recollection of speaking to me and they werr all booked up...I informed het that I had spoken to her no more than 2 mins prior...and that it ws impossible for 4 patries or more to book in that period of time...she then became rude and condescending. ..so I said I guess you don't want my reservation and hung up....GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE!!!!....there are better restuarants in Ptown...I loved going there but NO MORE....looks like its back to Ciros and Sals....where I was welcomed with open arms .....

1 Thank Joseph P
West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“Had a wonderful time - Everything was Spot on”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Quaint, Elegant but not fancy, on the Pier, Delicious, Fresh. I highly recommend. We had nine in our group and we had a wonderful time. We tried every app plus the specials - outstanding! Everyone cleaned their plates - the meals were so good. And there is always room for dessert - even if you share.

Westborough, Massachusetts, United States
“Delicious Food on the Pier”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This unassuming former fish-and-chips shack has transformed into an intimate and fun upscale eatery. Located at the entrance to the pier at Provincetown Marina, the menu features fresh fish and Italian fare expertly prepared and nicely presented. Every restaurant in PTown is pricey and this is no different; if you are looking for a huge plate of food, this is not the place to go. But what you do get is wonderful. We always eat at the bar. Bartender Billy made the evening fun with great conversation and service. I tried the Sangria and my husband, the Lemontini. Both delicious. We will be back.

1 Thank Debbie S
Southbury, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We will not return”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

With so many wonderful dining options in PTown we were disappointed that we chose this one to celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary with 6 of our friends. The restaurant had run out of many menu items. When our meals were served one of our friends did not receive his meal. It had not yet even been prepared. No compensation or apology was offered. The food we had was just OK, nothing at all special for the price paid. The restaurant itself is very cute but with mediocre food and less than good service, We will not return.

Visited July 2014