“Great burgers and great people watching”
Review of Local 186

Local 186
Ranked #9 of 139 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Boston, MA
“Great burgers and great people watching”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was my second visit to Local 186. It was just a good as the first. The burger was cooked to order thoug it should be given that's what they do. The service was great too. We had the most delightful waiter, eastern European I believe, Atanas was his name. Helpful friendly and certainly enhanced the experience. I have the burger with the fried egg and greens. My only criticism is they're a little stingy with the fries and they're not crispy. Interesting beer selections too.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank DRaymond

Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“Good burger and service but wouldn't rush back”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I went to local 186 last night for dinner. I had been wanting to go for sometime now and finally had a free night to go. We went early around 430 and were seated right away. The server was friendly and attentive. We had the local 186 beer it was nice and flavorful and a good start. We both ordered burgers, I had the frenchy and my bf had the old fashioned burger. The burgers are tasty and nice size and the topping were plentiful, I ordered mine medium rare and it was cooked perfectly. He ordered his medium and it was way to overcooked but he still liked it. We started with a side order of fried pickles, very tasty but literally 6 pickles in the order and for $6.00 thats $1.00 per slice, served with 2 dipping sauces and both were tasty. We both liked the food and service but we both agree thats it just nothing special, and I was hoping for so much more

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank capecodneighbor
“Perfect burgers, drinks and service”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Sat outside with fire flames glowing - service was friendly - burgers were perfect drinks were same. Good spirit abounds as does great quality......... it would seem so simple so why is this so rare?

Seabrook, New Hampshire
“Great Burger but even better fries”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The old spot for Enzo certainly got a makeover. The burgers are great but even better the french fries...not many places can do french fries well., these were GREAT...a little duck fat mayo on the side and seriously one of the best burger/fries we have ever had. If you are into burgers, look no further!

• Visited August 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great burgers”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Try the Gander Burger - organic beef with grilled fois gras on top - simply amazing. Service is a bit slow though....

Visited August 2012