“Lovely”

Revere Guest House
Ranked #12 of 64 Provincetown B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The rooms are immaculate. The owners are kindly and generous. Gary is one of the more thoughtful and easygoing gentlemen I have met in my life. We were both well looked after while being afforded privacy and quiet. I don't believe I will ever need to book trips elsewhere when it comes to Cape Cod. I will recommend Revere House and Gary's exceptional level of hospitality to everyone I know. Thank you so much for such a beautiful experience.

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed January 27, 2013

January is an unlikely time to roll into Provincetown, but the Revere House was a perfect respite for some much needed R&R. The Chatham Room was fabulous and Gary and David couldn't have been more caring and hospitable. I had traveled up the Maine Coast for nearly a week prior, never quite finding the place at which I wanted to hang out for longer than a day, but once I landed at the Revere Guest House it became my home for three days. Yes, it was cold as hell outside, but it was peaceful and quiet. I felt welcomed by locals at restaurant markets and bars - everyone here is so friendly. As far as January goes, it is a perfect time to totally relax, enjoy oysters (still in season!) and see a place without noise, crowds and traffic - Provincetown has a quaint magic to it that exists year-round. And there's nothing like the juxtaposition of hearing the cold winter wind howl outside amidst old rooftops while being tucked inside the cozy warmth of the Chatham room - with the fireplace going, watching the sunset, reading a good book or watching movies. If I had had a guest it would have been very romantic, but my goal of solitude left me restored. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I know I will repeat my respite here in future years. Ahhhhhhh....

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 16, 2013

What a wonderful stay in the quiet of Provincetown off season. Gary went out of his way to think of everything and anything our family might need for the weekend. Revere House is cozy, welcoming, and a home away from home. We will be staying again and again - thank you Gary!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This was our first time at Revere guest house. Everything was better than expected and Gary is a great person and made our stay amazing. Rooms are very well kept and perfect. We had a great time. We would definitely come back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Gary and his partner David provided for a lovely weekend on the Cape. Gary is a wonderful host who clearly loves his house and it will be noticeable to you upon your arrival. The house is impeccably clean with beautiful antiques as well as modern amenities. The location is perfect for those who want to be close to town without the noise of Commercial Street. The breakfast each morning is top-notch and provided for in a beautiful common room that is hard to leave on a cold, wintery day. On-site parking is a big plus as well.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have been a frequent guest at Revere House and have never had a bad experience. The rooms a very comfortable and immaculately clean. Gary the owner and host is friendly and goes out of his way to assure the comfort of his guests. Breakfast is served in the common room and can also be taken in the garden area. Its a great time to meet your fellow guests from various parts of the country and even Europe. I have met some very interesting people while having breakfast and some very invigorating conversation. During the winter months the common room with its beamed ceilings, its comfortable furniture and a roaring wood fire in the stove is an awesome place to sit and read or just have stimulating conversation with some of the other guests. I have stayed at several other guests houses in Province Town but always come back to the Revere House for its outstanding hospitality

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I traveled to the Revere Guest House for the second time in October, and booked my third visit before I checked out. The rooms are Immaculate and well decorated with all the touches that would make a traveler feel welcome and comfortable. Gary and David are wonderful hosts. Always there when you need anything at all, but know how to give a guest the space and time to just relax.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 6 (I think) the first trip, and room 7 the last trip. Both rooms fabulous, but the...