Stayed 9/08/2012 for one week. Had a spacious one bedroom, large deck over the pool and with a view of the ocean. 2 very comfy double beds in bedroom & new sofa bed in main living area. 2 full baths, 2 TV's. Small kitchen, 2 burners & full size fridge. (did not plan to cook). Nice pots & every thing needed for cleaning. Unit was just done over. Large spotless saltwater pool, large indoor heated pool & large whirlpool. Shuttle into town which was great fun. Could also call for bike with a cart for sitting. They will pick you up and bring you back. Bought lobsters right from boat and cooked them in our little kitchen. Yum, yum. Great restaurants in town & plenty of shopping. Every one gathered around the outdoor pool and just gabbed & socialized during the day & night. This place is old, no fancy counters & no elevator but clean. We are looking forward to going back and hopefully meeting our new friends. If you need anything, look for Tim and he will be glad to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandcastle Resort & Club is an oceanfront resort complex in Provincetown with its own private beach and a variety of one bedroom suites and studios with fully equipped kitchens. It offers a wide variety of amenities, including a discount card that provides guests with 10% discount at over 70 local restaurants, activities and and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandcastle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Provincetown
- Sandcastle Condominiums And Resort