“Amazing views and wonderful hospitality”
Review of Red Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Provincetown
Red Inn
Ranked #36 of 64 Provincetown B&B and Inns
South Hero, Vermont
Reviewed October 17, 2002

We found the Red Inn on the internet and were able to get a room for one night during a long weekend in the Fall. The views of Provincetown harbor are incredible, and at high tide the water is right there outside the Inn and your room.

The room we stayed in (Long Point LIght) had a simple elegance with wide pine floors, a beautiful sliding glass door out to the waterfront, the most comfortable bed and an over all bright and refreshing warmth to it.

I found the staff to be very, very friendly, helpful, and welcoming. The Inn is close to town, only a mile walk- a really nice walk at that, past other old Inns. It was so nice to be downtown in all the activity and crowds and then walk back to peace, beauty and relaxing atmosphere at the Red Inn.

The harbor views and the beautifully decorated rooms are enough to lure me back to the Red Inn. It is the perfect place to treat yourself to a special night or two in P-town!

Reviewed October 14, 2002

My fiance and I have stayed at the Red Inn three times so far in 2002. We love the place so much we decided to have our wedding there. The staff are helpful and considerate and were willing to accomodate out of the ordinary requests instantly.

The views of the bay are wonderful and lounging on the deck is delightful.

Most of the time, we strolled into the town center past beautiful gardens and well kept homes. We also brought bikes. Biking all the way to the other end of town only takes a few minutes.

We already have reservations for Thanksgiving, Memorial Day and two weeks next summer. It's a GREAT romantic getaway!

Reviewed October 9, 2002

A very charming Quaint little inn. Right on the water in Provincetown. The room I stayed in was right on the water. It was the most beautiful view I think I have ever seen. The room was beautiful. I ate dinner at the restaurant and it was delicious. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I was very suprised that the inn had only been open for a couple of months under the new owners. I have been to Ptown many times and this was the best expierence I have ever had. My only complaint is I could not stay for longer.

• Stayed: August 2004
Reviewed August 9, 2002

My wife and I spent our 25th anniversary at the Red Inn.

Though the place itself is lovely, the staff was poorly managed and indifferent. The room rates are exhorbitant given that they are nothing particularly special. The dining room staff appears to be running the show.

Do NOT.. if you decide to book there.... reserve the "Cape Light Room". It shares a wall with the diningroom and we had to moved to another room as it was as though we were actually IN the diningroom.

The Inn appears to be more interested in its dining room business than in the people actually staying at the Inn.

Additionally, it is an EXTREMELY long walk from town and not at all handy to the center of activity in Provincetown. I would NOT recommend staying at THE RED INN.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member