“Wonderful place to stay”
Review of Sage Inn & Lounge

Sage Inn & Lounge
Ranked #15 of 64 Provincetown B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Love the Sage. The rooms are very comfortable, functional and clean, but the bathroom is a bit small. The staff are great, very helpful and welcoming. The lounge, food and cocktails are incredible. Most of all the location is the best!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We were in Provincetown for our daughter's wedding and this was one of the hotels she reserved a block of rooms at. I found the rooms to be a little small but very functional. Loved the staff and location. The lounge is an added plus.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Christine K
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We originally stayed here because it was dog friendly but were pleasantly surprised overall with our stay. While all staff is very nice to our dog there is really not much available for outdoor space. However, being right in the center of town there is no shortage of places to walk. The apps / cocktails we had were fantastic. We plan to visit once more before summer end.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The Sage Inn is my go to place when visiting P-town. The location is ideal, the rooms clean, the staff friendly, and service outstanding.

I have been there during 6-7 trips and have never been disappointed. They have a small parking lot with a few available spaces, but right behind the Inn is a large public lot.

The proximity to services (bike rentals, MacMillan Pier Ferry/water taxis, natural food market, etc. is hugely convenient.

I always try to book at Sage Inn first when making travel plans.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank mcorliss3456
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Sage Inn for a long weekend. The room was updated and clean. A little small but really ok for what we needed. A Nice size clean updated Bathroom with Tub. Staff was awesome. They were really nice and always accommodating . (Thank you John and Anthony!)
I would say the one con is the walls are very thin. You can hear everything in the hallways as well as the rooms next door. It didn't bother us too much cause we are heavy sleepers but if you're a light sleeper it may be an issue.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank mmry72
Reviewed August 6, 2013

All the years I have been coming to Ptown (about 2 to 3 times a year). I have always stayed at my friends house. First time I actually stayed in a B&B. I love the atmosphere. From the moment I made my reservation with Kathy she has been as helpful & accommodating even when I finally met her. The staff are excellent (very helpful & easy to talk to). The place was close to the wharf for a short walk to catch the ferry back to Boston. A lot of restaurants to choose from. I also would like to comment on the food that they serve on their lounge, presentation and taste was excellent. I would highly recommend the place whether you are in Ptown for a weekend or for a whole week.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the back for a quiet stay. Enough noise to be had when you hit Commercial Street
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Vincent425
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We just recently returned from a weekend stay at Sage and I just had to write about how wonderful it was. I had to be in P-town for work, but also wanted to bring my family. It can be a challenge to travel with children in P-town, but Sage went above and beyond to help us-especially since this was Family Week. Cathy, John, Thom, and Anthony were all amazing- from making us feel welcome to helping me unload when I arrived solo with our twin babies to answering my every question. They made sure the room was cleared of furniture that we didn't need before we arrived so that there was plenty of space for all the stuff that we had to bring with us with 2 babies. We were able to eat in the lounge- which was delicious- the bartender makes a great mojito- and no matter where we went, we were greeted with a smile and taken care of. They could not have been nicer to our twin boys either. We have been lucky enough to have traveled all over the world and stayed in 5 star resorts- Sage Inn's Customer Service rivals anywhere that we have been as one of the best. The rooms are basic- but nice and clean. The location is to die for- right in the heart of town, but tucked away enough to be quiet. Quite simply put, this is a gem of a place where you will be treated very, very well. Bravo Sage- and thank you!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family