All reviewscommercial streetp towncontinental breakfastperfect locationslidersoff seasonstay there againrooms are cleanyogurtthe main streetwonderful staycan't wait to go backvisiting provincetownnew ownerscape codsagelounge
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The general manager Cathy is excellent and very helpful! We had an event at Sage and everything was perfect. The food and decorations for our event exceeded the expectations of both myself and the other coordinators.The bedrooms are very clean and nicely decorated. Every staff member we met was incredibly friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about Provincetown. The Inn is also extremely pet and service animal friendly. Our room came equipped with a water dish for our dog when we checked in. The location is superb and the Inn is also very quiet giving its location on Commercial street. I had an excellent experience and cannot wait to visit again!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel. I coudl not fault it for location, comfort and service. Indeed the staff are so extremily nice, consistently, nothing is too much trouble and they are available for anything, no matter how small. The rooms are comfortablre with great AC. Internet is free and also really reliable. A small breakfast of coffee and muffins is served daily which is nice. The location is probably the best in town in my opinion, having been to Ptown a number of times; being slap bang in the middle of the action, but away ever so slightly removed from all the noise of the main road, its literally a few steps back from the road, but that means you are away from the noise and caos which is nice, but can just as easily dive into it in 30 seconds walk! Would not stay anywhere else in Province Town! bThanks again guys for such a great stay!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My wife and I had an amazing time. The staff and owners were so friendly and welcoming. We can't wait to visit again for longer and bring our dog. The food was amazing and the atmosphere was low key and relaxed with a classy feel. I truly have no complaints.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I recently stayed at the Sage Inn. It is a very clean hotel with nice sized rooms. The front desk staff couldn't be friendlier or more accommodating. Anthony is the right person for the job! The Inn is conveniently located and not immediately on busy Commercial Street - it sits back from the street which allows it to be a little quieter. A light continental breakfast is included. And for the price - which is much less than many other inns that offer less space and more attitude - I would stay here again. Thanks to the Sage team!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Hotel was WONDERFUL! We strongly recommend this property. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, the food at the restaurant was DELICIOUS! The hotel was on the boardwalk but it has its own private driveway and it's far away from the noise and the crowds. Lovely place!
The ownership and management at this hotel definitively know what they're doing. Look no further if you are looking for a place to stay!

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly or go to their website to look for availability do not go to third parties.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple