All reviewscommercial streetp towncontinental breakfastperfect locationslidersoff seasonstay there againrooms are cleanyogurtthe main streetwonderful staycan't wait to go backvisiting provincetownnew ownerscape codsagelounge
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I recently stayed at the Sage Inn. It is a very clean hotel with nice sized rooms. The front desk staff couldn't be friendlier or more accommodating. Anthony is the right person for the job! The Inn is conveniently located and not immediately on busy Commercial Street - it sits back from the street which allows it to be a little quieter. A light continental breakfast is included. And for the price - which is much less than many other inns that offer less space and more attitude - I would stay here again. Thanks to the Sage team!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Hotel was WONDERFUL! We strongly recommend this property. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, the food at the restaurant was DELICIOUS! The hotel was on the boardwalk but it has its own private driveway and it's far away from the noise and the crowds. Lovely place!
The ownership and management at this hotel definitively know what they're doing. Look no further if you are looking for a place to stay!

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly or go to their website to look for availability do not go to third parties.
1  Thank KylieMinogueFan10
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I recently spent three nights at The Sage Inn, as with life there are sometimes hiccups. What I can say is that each and every staff and management team member bent over backwards to fix or accommodate the hiccups. This hotel has an amazing team working there.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not have an adjoining door. There is currently a single hollow door between rooms on the 2nd floor, needless to say you get to hear everything done and said nextdoor. 3rd floor is 1000% better.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Allen C
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Not only did I find my room and the public areas at Sage to be immaculate and comfortable but the staff could not have been more accommodating, both in terms of hospitality and helpfulness. Location is convenient for everything, including a short walk to the town beach for swimming, walking or kayaking. Rates are significantly lower than comp inns I have stayed at in Provincetown. Two things moved them into "above and beyond" category for me; forgot my smart phone charger and a staffer with the same phone brought in one from home for me AND I accidentally dropped an earring in my bathroom sink (explained that while not financially valuable it was sentimentally invaluable). When I returned later that morning, not only did they have the earring for me but a lovely note that said they were just as happy to retrieve it as I was to have it back. This one's definitely a keeper!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Bos2nBonnie
Reviewed June 23, 2013

A larget hotel in the center of the commercial district which is convenient located to all sights which is within walking distance. The hotel is larger than a B&B had an average room (like a Quality Inn or budget hotel). The continental breakfast each morning was quite limited (tea/coffee/juice and stale pastry). Service was very good with Anthony at the front desk who wa always willing to please. The price is very good for the summer at under $200 per night. Would I stay here again for pleasure? Probably not.

1  Thank MarcoPro2050
Cathy N, General Manager at Pilgrim House, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Having been open for just over one year we encourage all our guests to share their feedback and suggestions for improvement. We take pride in our attention to detail and we are fortunate to have wonderful service-oriented staff working with us. Our location in the center of town is unbeatable as the bustle of Commercial Street is just steps away. We are also conveniently located just 2 blocks from the ferry dock. Our guest rooms are clean and well maintained and offer a no-frills comfortable stay for our guests. We admit, our breakfast is not an elaborate spread but providing a simple start to the day for our guests has enabled us to keep our rates reasonable and competitive. Many of our guests enjoy morning coffee on our outdoor patio aside the vertical herb wall or upstairs in our newly renovated Clubhouse space or deck area. We hope you do have the chance to return to Provincetown for pleasure.