Gifford House Inn
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$189
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$139
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$207
  • Breakfast included
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$109
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$160
$149
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$101
$98
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$269
$239
Crowne Pointe Hist
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$320
$310
Awol(Provincetown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspiano barnon smoking roomnight lifehard boiled eggsupon checkcontinental breakfaststay there againoff seasonfresh fruitpurgatorylobbycerealmattresslodginglinens
Reviewed September 11, 2009

I was on the top floor. My room was one of the worst inn/hotel/B&B rooms I've ever stayed in. The bed was rock hard and extremely uncomfortable. The bathroom was a complete disaster, with the toilet breaking twice and never flushing properly. The sink was disgusting, too. Only plus about the bathroom: hot water. The furniture looked like it came from a garage sale. Only plus about the room: refrigerator. Also, don't expect to get to sleep before the singing stops downstairs...which they do warn you about, but the singing is usually so shrill, you'd better have earplugs! The windows don't block light, so if you like darkness, you better bring night shades. // That said, I can't fault the service quality. Breakfast is absolutely minimalist. IN SUMMARY: Great location, but WAY too much money for that uncomfortable room, unless the objective is to find nightly friends who can handle a rock hard...bed. Honestly, I had to go to my chiropractor after coming back because my back was so aggravated.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ARLVAGUY
Reviewed July 28, 2009

My partner and I joined two other couples (friends) from home and from Britain this June. We have stayed there before and are booked again for this Labor Day. It is better to stay in the main, very charming, original structure. The staff were GREAT - very professional, attentive, caring, knowledgeable, and FUN (love you, David!) The prices are reasonable for such a sought-after location, but the amenities are basic.

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kscdc
Reviewed July 6, 2009

I just returned from a four night stay at The Gifford House. The rooms are very basic, but tidy and reasonably well decorated (very 1980's floral). The hotel staff are friendly and very hardworking. The hotel has absolutely zero charm and has all the feel of a boarding house but it's clean, suprisingly less noisy than one would think given that the rooms are atop a nightclub and bar area. The location is unbeatable, at the top of Carver Street just off Bradford. I'm not sure this would be my first choice on future visits to Provincetown as I'd most likely select a more upscale property, but if you are going with a group of friends this is a fun place to stay and experience a little "summer camp" ambiance.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank STYLEONTHEGO
Reviewed April 22, 2009

I liked the breakfast (one less thing to pay for) and I loved that this was so close to the Pied Pier and all the other stuff I like to see when I go to Ptown. This is a basic B&B. I didn't think the service was bad and was grateful for the included parking. I also appreciated that the basic room I paid for (no tv) had a full bath, no sharing. I was out during the club time so no music when I came back. I would recommend it to all my friends on a budget because even with the price increase during the on season, It's definitely cheaper than the other main stream B&B's.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with friends
2  Thank pookaalp
Reviewed August 3, 2008

We loved our stay here. The building is a charming old historic building, but firmly put together. There are nice three bars on the premises. The Purgatory club downstairs is quieter that some of the other dance clubs, except on Sunday leather night, which is lots of fun. There is also a Thai restaurant on premises which we did not try but I hear is very good. Our roomw was small and simple but quite adequate, and we found the queen sized bed very comfortable. The bathroom was quite spacious. There are fewer flashy amenities than in some places (we had to ask for more soap, for example), but frankly, I look at a hotel room as a place to sleep comfortably. The desk staff is courteous and helpful. There is a basic free breakfast in the morning -- toast, cereal, fruit and coffee. And the location is incredible -- right in the center of town but far enough back from Commercial St. to feel peaceful most of the time, even with the hum of the bars downstairs in the evening. And the price is right. This is definitely where I will stay the next time I come to Ptown.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank jareknyc